Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

4 hours ago, kupa80 said:

Martina' Is Alone She Needs A Friend To Satisfy Her

Maybe Martina should go see Nelly, as just a friend, for a long talk and just open up to her about everything going on with Alberto, her life and her future with RLC. Seems to me Martina needs a good cry...she's seems to be holding a lot inside her. 

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, DWI said:

Maybe Martina should go see Nelly, as just a friend, for a long talk and just open up to her about everything going on with Alberto, her life and her future with RLC. Seems to me Martina needs a good cry...she's seems to be holding a lot inside her. 

What she needs is a good fucking...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

For some time now, Martina has been reflecting on her choices.

She realizes that her little Alberto, who was always present and available for her, no longer exists. 

Martina, who has high self-esteem, was certain that everything belonged to her. A man ready to do anything for her, even if she led the life she wanted on the outside. For her, anything was possible.

I'm not saying Martina isn't a good person, but she took advantage of the situation, given her position in the couple. A lot of people in her situation would have done the same.

Martina is learning (like everything else in life) that you can't have it all. But there's no doubt she'll learn and grow from this 'experience'.

But this often shows what happens with women I've known in my circle: they take it for granted that their man owes them everything. And don't forget that it's reciprocal between men and women.

And from one day to the next, everything changes and you have to face up to it, which is what Martina is doing...

P.S. Alberto has a big heart for having accompanied Martina for so many years, but he's 'woken up' now.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tle said:

What she needs is a good fucking...

GF4 takes care of her.....😁

3 hours ago, DWI said:

I think they are in direct contact, but this takes place off cam...😏

13 minutes ago, girlsfun3 said:

P.S. Alberto has a big heart for having accompanied Martina for so many years, but he's 'woken up' now.

You'd think so, but seeing him snuggled up to her like they'd done for so many years, he seemed so content.  I'd bet if Martina totally backtracked and asked him to go back to the way it was, I think he'd drop Juliete like a rock and go back to her.  I know JenMom will likely reiterate the fact that they are, and always have been, just FWB, but I personally think it was more... at least in the beginning.  Who knows.  Either way, the plan she had in her head appears to be falling apart, and I think seeing him with Juliete, having 'moved on", really made it clear she screwed up.  We shall see what drama ensues!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

On pourrait le penser, mais en le voyant blotti contre elle comme ils l'avaient fait pendant tant d'années, il semblait si content. Je parierais que si Martina faisait complètement marche arrière et lui demandait de revenir à ce qu'elle était, je pense qu'il laisserait tomber Juliete comme un roc et reviendrait vers elle. Je sais que JenMom réitèrera probablement le fait qu'ils sont, et ont toujours été, uniquement FWB, mais je pense personnellement que c'était plus... du moins au début. Qui sait. Quoi qu'il en soit, le plan qu'elle avait en tête semble s'effondrer, et je pense que le voir avec Juliette, après avoir "passé à autre chose", a vraiment montré qu'elle avait fait une erreur. Nous verrons quel drame s'ensuit !

C'est vrai qu'il y avait beaucoupde tendresse. Pourtant, il y a 3 semaines de cela, Martina s'est offerte à lui dans le hall. Ca n'a pas empèché Alberto de seduire Juliette le soir même.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun3 said:

I'm not saying Martina isn't a good person, but she took advantage of the situation, given her position in the couple. A lot of people in her situation would have done the same.

It may have appeared, to some, that Martina was taking advantage of Alberto but I'm not sure this was the case. It takes "two to tango" as they say. I believe Alberto loved Martina (and probably still does) and would do anything to please her......including the wash and the dishes! 😆
He is evidently a 'homebody" and Martina isn't. Many couples are the same. One likes to party and the other prefers football on TV but the love is still there and it all works. Unfortunately, in M&A's case, other factors, (apparently) played a part resulting in the present situation. Martina seems very troubled by it and Alberto may be too, but I think he is too angry and hurt yet, inside himself, to show it. I think Juliet is only a distraction for him. It may just be his way of showing Martina, "See! I have a fuck buddy too!" and it just adds to Martina's troubled state of mind.
But I believe they still do care deeply for each other (the snuggling on the couch was nice to see today) but the point of no return may have been reached at this point in time. I hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

He is evidently a 'homebody" and Martina isn't.

He may not be as big of a homebody as we've thought. If Martina was spending her nights out at gay and lesbian clubs it stands to reason that Alberto might not want to frequent those places...

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, tle said:

He may not be as big of a homebody as we've thought. If Martina was spending her nights out at gay and lesbian clubs it stands to reason that Alberto might not want to frequent those places...

Sorry for my poor choice of words. I was referring right from the beginning of the relationship, even before Martina's activities occurred. He probably was a homebody living with Martina even before RLC and continued his ways after. From what I understand, he rarely went to the RLC parties at other residences in the years they've been an RLC couple.
And good for him! I'm not a big socializer either 😆😆😆.

• Upvote 2