Martina & Alberto - 2023 #11

Noldus

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Her name is still on the list as living there so I think she has that right.

Absolutely 100%, I never said she doesn't deserve to be there...but she seems to be increasing the way she is inconveniencing Al with his new bird which is totally uncalled for. He doesn't inconvenience her when she goes off to lick pussy does he. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Absolutely 100%, I never said she doesn't deserve to be there...but she seems to be increasing the way she is inconveniencing Al with his new bird which is totally uncalled for. He doesn't inconvenience her when she goes off to lick pussy does he. 

No one will have to worry about it much longer.  This apartment going to be gone likely before the years end.

I have a spot reserved for it in the archives.   clown grave GIF

• Like 1

3 hours ago, darkman said:

It seems that Martina doesn't intervene much in Taco's life, even if she's there, the dog is with Alberto.

The dog is Martina's.

The dog is not dumb.

I hope she doesn't get the dog that would be bad for Taco she very rarely communicates with him and ignores him a lot 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

It appears that Martina is functioning very mechanical . . much like a zombie.  

Bé, aquests dies no són exactament feliços. Com esperaries que actués? Tan sols estava imaginant.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bobknob said:

Martina is the girl you want to fuck her brains out, but the last thing you want is to get into a relationship with. 

Didn't she fuck Nelly in a parking lot, after Bog told her to back off. The girl has serious boundary issues. 

And that is what you call a narcissist.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No one will have to worry about it much longer.  This apartment going to be gone likely before the years end.

I have a spot reserved for it in the archives.   clown grave GIF

I really hope so, Martina is a waste of space and Al supposedly has his new house keys since the 27th of last month, but we are yet to see movement with that.