Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #40

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In her time she has utilised to good effect sexually Butt Plugs, Dildo's, Vibrators, TV Remote, Cushions, See through negligee's, See through panties, Wet panties, Tee Shirts, Crop tops, Tights, Stockings, Long socks, Short socks. Skirts, Dresses, Jeans, Men's Shirts, Shorts.

But she has never utilised a pair of High Heel Shoes sexually to my knowledge.

Heels are magnificent  Leora really doesn't have the legs for them. Needs to build up her inner calves for that.

LEGS:
a7daf427c097b1dc1f38356caa109dac.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So … in the last 24 hours ( and the obligatory masturbation ) we have seen a guy sleeping nearly half a day and a girl in front of her laptop for nearly half a day as well , just in different places ( kitchen , bedroom ) … Recently asked what is it that this apartment is considered NOT BORING , INTERESTING and FUN TO WATCH … The answers were that haters don’t need an answer or for the record , that people find the apartment interesting to watch without explanation , just because it is so … 

I say ok .. And there was a great post saying that the negativity comes due to who posts . Speaking negative and you get the sad / laughable emoji because you aren’t a supporter .. Speaking just posts but not giving arguments or explanations but just praising and giving a positive outcome to the apartments happening and you are considered a positive / upvoted poster ..

Now , many people just watch this apartment for their own reasons so they can’t  know what’s happening elsewhere , totally respected . But there are also MANY that DON’T  post here but THEY WATCH other apartments. Honestly , with the hand in the heart , IS THERE ABSOLUTELY ANY COMPARISON IN THE LIFE OF THE APARTMENTS of NUMBER 1 COUPLE CURRENTLY OF RLC , VENERA AND LION , number 2 Barbie and Ken and number 3 Scarlet and Casper ( also Gyana and Dantez are fantastic and they deserve to be on the top 3 )   ? Honestly , are you comparing Leora and Paul with those 3 couples and this apartment is interesting and the 3-4 mentioned that are simply entertaining and with a variety of happenings are considered “ not interested to watch “ ?? 

I really don’t know or try to figure out what this apartment still offers . Even more , since a week or more that jimbo asked a question and the negative results were one sided than the positive one(s) , I still try to figure out the reasons that this apartment is interesting . Let’s exclude the sexual things , WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES IT INTERESTING and fun to watch ? 

• Confused 3

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So … in the last 24 hours ( and the obligatory masturbation ) we have seen a guy sleeping nearly half a day and a girl in front of her laptop for nearly half a day as well , just in different places ( kitchen , bedroom ) … Recently asked what is it that this apartment is considered NOT BORING , INTERESTING and FUN TO WATCH … The answers were that haters don’t need an answer or for the record , that people find the apartment interesting to watch without explanation , just because it is so … 

I say ok .. And there was a great post saying that the negativity comes due to who posts . Speaking negative and you get the sad / laughable emoji because you aren’t a supporter .. Speaking just posts but not giving arguments or explanations but just praising and giving a positive outcome to the apartments happening and you are considered a positive / upvoted poster ..

Now , many people just watch this apartment for their own reasons so they can’t  know what’s happening elsewhere , totally respected . But there are also MANY that DON’T  post here but THEY WATCH other apartments. Honestly , with the hand in the heart , IS THERE ABSOLUTELY ANY COMPARISON IN THE LIFE OF THE APARTMENTS of NUMBER 1 COUPLE CURRENTLY OF RLC , VENERA AND LION , number 2 Barbie and Ken and number 3 Scarlet and Casper ( also Gyana and Dantez are fantastic and they deserve to be on the top 3 )   ? Honestly , are you comparing Leora and Paul with those 3 couples and this apartment is interesting and the 3-4 mentioned that are simply entertaining and with a variety of happenings are considered “ not interested to watch “ ?? 

I really don’t know or try to figure out what this apartment still offers . Even more , since a week or more that jimbo asked a question and the negative results were one sided than the positive one(s) , I still try to figure out the reasons that this apartment is interesting . Let’s exclude the sexual things , WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES IT INTERESTING and fun to watch ? 

ddhm,

I think the answer is that after so many years many on the forum seem to feel they personally know the gal code named Leora. The familiarity has created a bond with them. I feel I know her better than any total stranger I've never met because of the multiple exposures to her life and interactions seen on screen.

We I (and some others) differ is that we don't feel a personal attachment perhaps some of the lonelier forum members do. For some of us she's entertainment. For others she fills a void in their lives. I guess I'm glad she can do that for them.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Bah Bah same old comments over and over. Nothing new. 

Maybe change your name to "Broken Record"

• Upvote 4

Why do some try to tell you over and over what you should be watching in "Their" opinion?

"YOU ARE FREE TO WATCH WHAT YOU WANT" Don't let the haters tell you what you should do. They dress their comments and act like they aren't but they are trying hard to tell you. Don't fall for their crap. You do what makes to happy and gives you joy, be it any of the apartments.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Don't let the haters tell you what you should do. They dress their comments and act like they aren't but they are trying hard to tell you.

The following comment is posted without any ill feelings or intent to harm anyone:

Some of us who care to share all our feeling both positive and negative aren't "haters". Critical observers sure.  She is out there to be seen and commented about. If she doesn't want honest opinions expressed about her from people watching her 24/7 she should get another job.

To briefly state my observations, the RLC gal labeled Leora has been in this situation for 10+ years with her boyfriend. Their lives have been exposed in return for free rent, utilities and some spending money in return for NO PRIVACY! Nada, zippo, kein, el mucho nuno,

If she can do what she's done even inserting tampons in front of us she must expect the people watching that have a forum will be saying many things positive and negative about what they see. What does she expect total worship and compliance with her myths?

If she thinks otherwise she be an idiot. She isn't an idiot. Honestly, she can't expect everyone on the forum to kiss her magnificent ass with only positive observations.

I know you like her. I don't dislike her. I watch her to see her do what she's hired to do: live under a microscope for the entire world to see. If anyone only sees roses and smiles good  for them. Some of us see the highs and lows and just comment on both. Her reacts aren't relevant. She took the job, she gave up privacy and must expect the ramifications of the cost of the free apartment. Everything has it's price.

Now last night Cam 10 look-at-the-camera bate was nostalgic. She was reborn out of the past nearly as good as new.  Bravo.  Paul missed it...sleeping...

• Upvote 1

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Friday for everyone 

13/10/2023 13/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Why do some try to tell you over and over what you should be watching in "Their" opinion?

"YOU ARE FREE TO WATCH WHAT YOU WANT" Don't let the haters tell you what you should do. They dress their comments and act like they aren't but they are trying hard to tell you. Don't fall for their crap. You do what makes to happy and gives you joy, be it any of the apartments.

You think they are telling you what to watch, but they are only expressing an opinion. Perhaps you get so irate about it is because you feel vulnerable and maybe the poster has touched a nerve?

They are "haters " because you and the other acolytes don't like different opinions to your own do you, albeit many of the comments made by these "haters " contain an element of truth which you guys don't see or refuse to admit, but for some reason are unable to produce a counter argument between you all to justify your vehement opposition. They don't necessarily hate Leora, why would they,  there is nothing to hate about her, they express an opinion that she perhaps is not as good as she once was, and that in their opinion perhaps Paul has cast a cloud over the proceedings.....And the problem with that is....What exactly ????

Some but not I post regarding their social life or perceived lack off, solely their opinion. 

This thread is for comments on the apartment, not the Leora Fan thread, don't try and censor what is written, we have moderators for that mate.

My reply to your "YOU ARE FREE TO WATCH WHAT YOU WANT" comment is "YOU ARE FREE TO POST WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU FEEL " 

Anyone who disagrees with what is written has the opportunity to debate it, but they don't do they, they hide and defend themselves by addressing everyone with an opinion different to theirs as "haters " or sending out infantile emoji's, following each other like a flock of herded sheep.(Hence the "BAH BAH BAH in your previous post I guess )  ....A weak pathetic argument !

So I am one who won't " fall for yours or anyone else's crap " Aussie, I write what I feel and live with the consequences.

Have a good day !

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You occasionally come on here stating how wonderful Carlton are as an Aussie rules football team and telling people to tune in and watch them. How dare you tell us what we should be watching!!……What’s the difference Aussie?

By what I have read, Carlton at one time were one of the “ Greats “ of the game but in recent years have struggled and are pretty average at the moment……..See where I’m going with this mate do you? Or are your rose tinted glasses preventing you from seeing the obvious ……

But I ask you, do you still shout how wonderful and great they are, or are you at least honest enough to admit they are not the force they were at this moment in time?...No shame in that !

Any difference between Carlton and Leora ? 

Like all the Leora luvvies you have a select memory and closed mind to things that are different to your own thinking. 

I won’t hold my breath waiting on an honest reply, because to give one you would have to rethink some of your hostile remarks to other posters wouldn’t you ? That would never do would it.

• Haha 1