DirtyBin.Com File Hosting - Now Working

Admin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Admin...

There seems to be a continuing/recurring problem with DirtyBin. 

When the 60 second counter reaches zero, there are either blank pages, error messages or the counter resets to 60. 

No one has been able to get a downloaded file from DirtyBin for at least a couple days now.

Maybe one of the Mods can lend their voice to help solve the problem.

Thanks.

Admin,

Sorry to pile on, but I am now unable to upload photos using "Add image to post". I am getting an error that reads "Invalid file". This is also happening with pictures that I have previously uploaded in the same manner. I have attached a screen capture and will upload it to the attachment center(I will delete it later since it does not belong there).

Thank you.

post-70513-145739656899_thumb.png

Admin,

Sorry to pile on, but I am now unable to upload photos using "Add image to post". I am getting an error that reads "Invalid file". This is also happening with pictures that I have previously uploaded in the same manner. I have attached a screen capture and will upload it to the attachment center(I will delete it later since it does not belong there).

Thank you.

I believe this issue is caused by either having an out-of-date Java install or a cluttered file cache. Try updating Java and clearing your browser history.

- Admin

Admin...

When the 60 second counter reaches zero, there are either blank pages, error messages or the counter resets to 60. 

No one has been able to get a downloaded file from DirtyBin for at least a couple days now.

Thanks.

Can you provide me with a link?

Thank You,

- Admin

Admin...

Thanks.

Thank You,

- Admin

Admin...

Appears it's happening again.  When the 60 second counter reaches zero, the counter resets to 60... no download happens.

http://camcaps.net/suzan-hector/suzan-hector-videos/msg143227/#msg143227

:)

Admin...

Thanks.

Thank You,

- Admin

Admin...

Appears it's happening again.  When the 60 second counter reaches zero, the counter resets to 60... no download happens.

I was able to download that file. I was doing some work on the site earlier that may have temporarily caused an issue.

Admin...

Thanks.

Thank You,

- Admin

Admin...

I was able to download that file. I was doing some work on the site earlier that may have temporarily caused an issue.

Okay.  Thanks, Admin.