Masha - 2023 #6

Pete1960

On 11/17/2023 at 5:29 PM, thinga69 said:

Maybe this is my biggest, hugest controversial post of all time: Masha needs to leave the project and live a normal life with a normal job. She clearly have mental issues to solve and this life that she has will not help her. is cool to have drama, a pussy on display every morning and daily sex but for her own sake she needs to leave.

Masha would need a visit to some psychologist given how she sometimes behaves.

They basically always argue for the same reasons. He is jealous while Masha doesn't understand what she wants since first she acts indifferent and then she also acts jealous by telling him that he fucked another girl.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Masha would need a visit to some psychologist given how she sometimes behaves.

They basically always argue for the same reasons. He is jealous while Masha doesn't understand what she wants since first she acts indifferent and then she also acts jealous by telling him that he fucked another girl.

He's jealous of what? Last time that she had something with another guy on cam they were on a break up.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

He's jealous of what? Last time that she had something with another guy on cam they were on a break up.

I don't know either but i think he's jealous of things that happen outside the apartment. It's true that Masha only fucks him in the apartment but who knows who she hangs out with outside of there... 

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know either but i think he's jealous of things that happen outside the apartment. It's true that Masha only fucks him in the apartment but who knows who she hangs out with outside of there... 

She barely leaves the apartment but is possible.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She barely leaves the apartment but is possible.

When they broke up for the last time and Masha called him because she cried all day, Elvis once again explained the reasons to her: when they were together she went with a boy with whom she flirted in the same club where he was present . He also told her how she spoke badly about him to other people. Masha did not deny these accusations, but she apologized.
Unfortunately, Masha is very emotionally unstable (perhaps due to her drugs) and Elvis also accused her of this: he said that Babi and her boyfriend were ruining her. At one point Elvis went so far as to say that he would move to another building to make her feel better.
Unfortunately I don't understand how they could get together again: especially after the scenes the other day in which Masha seemed really out of her mind.

• Thanks 2

AND ONCE AGAIN …

Only at Masha’s 😋😋😉😉😉

When all the others try to do things and shows , Masha simply does and gives THE REAL DEAL .. simply proving that she’s many years “ ahead “ of what’s happening and what we see in Barcelona .. Only as Masha’s with one more MUST SEE guest that has been praised repeatedly .. Well done as always to the one and only 😇