B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Notice how she used Margo's bath instead of her own.

If I was Margo and found this out then I'd be having fucking words with Nelly...it's not her bath to use...she could have used the communal one between Lactose's and Wolf's room. Irrelevant if they work for RLC...they have to comply to the rules too. 

Welcome to The General ( easily then the cleaning earlier explained ) … Ulyana not enjoying being in the villas , making her way there and spend whatever time with The Archmaster and most probably fuck everywhere , it shows how she feels being around the guy … Well done , ratings and viewership guaranteed for as long she stays as a guest … ( When it would have been boring without Margo , The General ready to fill in for the absence - hopefully studying the place on what’s going to be also when Margo arrives 😋😋😋😋🤩🤩🤯🤯😈😈😈😈🔥🔥🔥🔥 ) …

Happy for Ulyana FINALLY finding a guy that she can feel nice next to him in comparison ( especially ) to that ACAB guy  and her problematic ex .. Well done 😊

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Welcome to The General ( easily then the cleaning earlier explained ) … Ulyana not enjoying being in the villas , making her way there and spend whatever time with The Archmaster and most probably fuck everywhere , it shows how she feels being around the guy … Well done , ratings and viewership guaranteed for as long she stays as a guest … ( When it would have been boring without Margo , The General ready to fill in for the absence - hopefully studying the place on what’s going to be also when Margo arrives 😋😋😋😋🤩🤩🤯🤯😈😈😈😈🔥🔥🔥🔥 ) …

Happy for Ulyana FINALLY finding a guy that she can feel nice next to him in comparison ( especially ) to that ACAB guy  and her problematic ex .. Well done 😊

So I guess she will be there until Morgo arrives

13 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

If I was Margo and found this out then I'd be having fucking words with Nelly...it's not her bath to use...she could have used the communal one between Lactose's and Wolf's room. Irrelevant if they work for RLC...they have to comply to the rules too. 

Wolf was taking a bath in there at the same time.  What rules are you referring to?

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

🤮

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So I guess she will be there until Morgo arrives

Psst , as a good friend has mentioned in the past , Ulyana ( and her alter ego Olivia ) have always been two of the most CLEVER RLC tenants in history , they know exactly what to do , Ulyana in terms of providing entertainment is a MASTERPIECE . 

It is the end of the month  , Megan brought her boyfriend , Amalia has been on fire during the weekend , Ulyana will set the pace for the two remaining days , I think she will go back either tomorrow night or early Tuesday ( most probably Wolf will be driving her back and pick up the other on Tuesday 😂🤣😂🤣 ) .. We will see .

I start believing “ What If “ Ulyana changes the brains out of Wolf , we saw how Thor fell for Holly and look the results 😉 .. Can we see a similar scenario ? That’s why we need to see the big return of Margo ( which will reveal a lot about what’s going on , didn’t really expect Ulyana to show this confidence and fun enjoying with Wolf , really a lot making her way to the villa despite the “ extras “ / personal pleasure of course with someone she can trust to be entertained ) . 

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She probably was afraid he was spending to much time at B4.  Needed to get over before he did something knotty with another woman....

The other funny thing of course is how things change 😂🤣😂🤣 Ulyana would sleep in “ The Child’s “ room last time she was there as he is the only one  she knew to trust .. but he FUCKED IT UP , he is again wondering around seeking for attention by any girl while The Archmaster is preparing for a marathon encounter .. If it is what we have seen with Margo , it will be massive entertainment ( that I think so ) .. the only other question is IF MARGO’s en suite facilities will be served for the lovers ( jacuzzi , standing shower ) and how much will all be played on cameras .. Let's see how also the lamp he positions in the blind spot in his room will affect the lighting .. For sure , it will be lots and lots of viewership ( totally deserved ) and LET TEH CHILD try to find the answer “ Eh ,um , ah , what am I doing wrong “ 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

She probably was afraid he was spending to much time at B4.  Needed to get over before he did something knotty with another woman....

Ulyana isn’t any angel  , just very clever and very very experienced when it comes with RLC . Plus , finally she is alone from the influence of sharing with Olivia and FINALLY we get to see her as was always the idea when she moved in Barcelona 2 years ago ( or 3 I don’t remember exactly ) .. The things that Ulyana can do and shows beyond words , maybe some people will learn the more time she will be spending with Wolf who is also very capable with his performances . 

• Haha 1