B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

14 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The Predator Gigolo is no gentleman.  He had to go retrieve LiaLia the other night is because she most likely missed her flight because of him over at B4.  He was more concerned about banging her (fingers and limp dick) than let her get her shit together to travel.

We judge  the action and what was seen on cameras , it was WOLF’S phone  that rung and not “ THE CHILD’S “ Lacrim that he was also sleeping . The girls feel nice around him and they trust him, no matter knowing that he fucks around , it has been clear with all the girls he is interacting , that’s why he is also allowed to visit and isn’t forbidden territory for him . 

The “ most likely “ comment indicates a speculation and not what we witnessed happening . PLUS , Lialia has been a terrible tenant and personally i really hated her “ presence “ but as a guest has been .. WOW 😉😉

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

She's not blameless.  But he and his Ho, Margo were the initiator of the events.  Even Sara go tired of it and went to bed.

I think that Sara had her pleasure and her horny mood calmed down and she simply hated to rest and sleep . 

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

No. that was 100% her fault, her choice to participate. It was her responsibility to be ready to go to the airport on time.

Please, it takes two or in this case three to tango.  But don't make him out to be a gentleman because he went and retrieved her.  If she hadn't been so drunk, he'd probably would have tried to bang her again.

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I don't disagree with you about Lackey.  But you and I differ on our view of Wolf, aka Paid Predator.

Fair enough and a good chat we have here , as it should always be 😊

Just now, Keen Observer said:

Please, it takes two or in this case three to tango.  But don't make him out to be a gentleman because he went and retrieved her.  If she hadn't been so drunk, he'd probably would have tried to bang her again.

The thing is, that tango was for one. Just Lialia was supposed to take that flight. it was 100% her responsibility. It really gets on my nerves people who finds excuses to don't take full responsibility for their actions and people like just enables them to think like this.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

The thing is, that tango was for one. Just Lialia was supposed to take that flight. it was 100% her responsibility. It really gets on my nerves people who finds excuses to don't take full responsibility for their actions and people like just enables them to think like this.

And that doesn't excuse him for being an asshole either.

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

You know I like to give you crap to...😉

It is in a civilozed way and we simply chat , not stupidity with emojis and whatever . We have a different opinion and is presented with arguments , we disagree 90% , we agree 10% , if this was the way that the forum worked , it would be an amazing place to spend time and interact in nice ways .. but - especially the last year - it has been infiltrated with really really bad people ..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

And that doesn't excuse him for being an asshole either.

You are overreacting with your judgment .. Tim was a strange guy , Lacrim is a JOKE , the boyfriend of Leia , these have been / are not the best people . Wolf is fine , the proof is always when people WANT to hang around him and they don’t do because they HAVE TO . I think that ALL of the tenants like that he is part of the “ crew “ , this it comes out on cameras also and I don’t think it should be denied by anyone . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You are overreacting with your judgment .. Tim was a strange guy , Lacrim is a JOKE , the boyfriend of Leia , these have been / are not the best people . Wolf is fine , the proof is always when people WANT to hang around him and they don’t do because they HAVE TO . I think that ALL of the tenants like that he is part of the “ crew “ , this it comes out on cameras also and I don’t think it should be denied by anyone . 

Not all care to be around him.  Only the desperate ones looking for added attention ($$)