B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

Just now, Keen Observer said:

My judgement is strictly based on his actions.  He may be doing what RLC ask of him, but that doesn't change the fact of who he is.

No. Your judgement is based on your interpretations of his actions. You don't even understand what he is saying, how do you know his personality?

You should rethink how do you interpret what happens on cam.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

No. Your judgement is based on your interpretations of his actions. You don't even understand what he is saying, how do you know his personality?

You should rethink how do you interpret what happens on cam.

I guess you've never heard the phrase, "actions speak louder than words".

5 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Nope, the Predator will be stalking Rachel's friend.  

I see you have your predators mixed up--it is Lacrim. not Wolf in kichen in B4 with Rachel, her friend and Lila

The big difference between Wolf and Lacrim is that Wolf has only had consensual sex--he has never forced himself on any female.  On the other hand, Lacrim has tried and persists even though clearly some of the girls reject his advances and do not want to have sex with him.

2 hours ago, happyone said:

I see you have your predators mixed up--it is Lacrim. not Wolf in kichen in B4 with Rachel, her friend and Lila

The big difference between Wolf and Lacrim is that Wolf has only had consensual sex--he has never forced himself on any female.  On the other hand, Lacrim has tried and persists even though clearly some of the girls reject his advances and do not want to have sex with him.

"consensual" is a loose (no pun intended) term with most of his conquest, as they have been under the influence of one or more substances.

Hace 56 minutos, alomagic14 dijo:

Realmente, el hecho de que Lacrim viva en Barcelona es una gran ventaja para RLC, puede traer chicas españolas preciosas, algo que otros participantes no podrán hacer tan fácilmente.

Actually I don't think he has brought any Spanish girls yet, only Spanish guys...😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1