B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

il y a 4 minutes, zone51 a dit :

Margo en vacances jusqu'au 31 octobre rrrrrrr je ne sais pas ce que je vais regarder sur rlc maintenant

Tu pourras regarder les turpitudes de WOLFF qui a cinq jours de congés et qui va en profiter !!!😁😁

2 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Tu pourras regarder les turpitudes de WOLFF qui a cinq jours de congés et qui va en profiter !!!😁😁

for be with Lali or Sara no thanks I don't watch these girls

and nothing to hope with Rachel 

On 10/21/2023 at 4:21 PM, zone51 said:

who know's but for my part even very drunk i would never do that beurkkk

some  girls say there is alot of vitamins in the sperm so this is maybe why he did that :biggrin:

"vitamins".  I'll get my natural vitamins from fresh fruit and veggies, thank you.

On 10/21/2023 at 5:03 PM, ddhm said:

And this is the difference between “ The Child “ and the guy that knows how to be around women .. the one has no idea and waits to get lucky in the Fitness Room while the other is pounding for a second time a woman with many desires , lots of sexuality and needs , Margo . For whom will a tenant in Barcelona speak with compliments to other female residents ?? Just as simple as that .. For “ The Child “ they will say that he put his dick out and started masturbating and for the other they will say that he was giving pleasure , kissing , touching and being a great lover .. that’s all . 

"the guy that knows how to be around women".

Sorry DeeDee, but The Gigolo is just a paid predator by RLC to increase the viewers.  That's why these gals put up with it, for the Money Honey.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 12:27 AM, moos54 said:

So Wolf isn't that bad or asshole than most of the people here think everyday 

The Predator Gigolo is no gentleman.  He had to go retrieve LiaLia the other night is because she most likely missed her flight because of him over at B4.  He was more concerned about banging her (fingers and limp dick) than let her get her shit together to travel.

On 10/24/2023 at 5:40 AM, happyman88 said:

Credit where credit is due, I don’t like the guy but at least he helped Lialia in her hour of need but how the hell did she end up in that state? She left b4 with her suitcase presumably for the airport then 3 hours later she’s next door semi conscious drunk. I’m guessing that was a taxi driver that brought some of her belongings down the stairs. All very strange?

I'll repeat, he is not gentleman.  He had to go help her because he was the cause of her missing her travel connections.  He was to obsessed with banging her.  I suspect she was supposed to leave with Mel, but couldn't because The Predator wouldn't let her leave until he was done with her.  And all with the assistance of his Ho, Margo.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The unthinkable happened , RLC put the airplane sign already , miracles still happen 😂

With Margo away till the end of the month , the villas will become boring to watch except Sara ( if she’s in the mood for adventures ) and of course Wolf ( however Lali is all the time at bed and not so much willing to socialize and Rachel is a teaser and nobody knows what to expect from her ) . Lacrim is a joke , Shantal keeps on making money rental free and she should PRAISE RLC to give her the opportunity , Octavia nobody knows what she does , Megan is confused with the distance relationship ( she wants to do much more but she’s holding back ) and we only have B2 to admire the beauty of the girls in a RARE coincidence that all 3 are amazing but Esmi has her agenda ( big fan so no matter what she does , always a pleasure ) , Nadia that you never know if she becomes naughty or being quiet but she always has her moments and then of course , The General , but she can’t work for everyone else.  Then we have Harley and Fiora but they aren't considered temporary apartments like the previous mentioned and luckily we got to see Sambuka the last days , so , let’s see from that place . 

In general , when the end of the month is usually when the tenants step up their game , it looks now that it is needed just a tenant to do something different  with Margo away , time will be the answers ( need to see if there will be the birthday party of Isaac in B5 on Sunday 29th and who appears … ) . 

Nope, the Predator will be stalking Rachel's friend.  

9 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The Predator Gigolo is no gentleman.  He had to go retrieve LiaLia the other night is because she most likely missed her flight because of him over at B4.  He was more concerned about banging her (fingers and limp dick) than let her get her shit together to travel.

Why is this his fault and not her fault?

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

"the guy that knows how to be around women".

Sorry DeeDee, but The Gigolo is just a paid predator by RLC to increase the viewers.  That's why these gals put up with it, for the Money Honey.

At least this guy ( Wolf ) offers whatever kind of content , he is socializing , he goes amongst apartments , he respects what he has signed for , he is quite good with what he does in front of cameras , as a viewer watching the Barcelona project , I am totally satisfied with his performance and on cameras behavior . 

“ The Child “ , from where to start and where to finish 😂🤣 .. The guy as a guest was quite ok , he was seen with Harley and - as I have said in the past - I think she was with him just for things that might have helped her in Barcelona during the arrival there and the first period that must have been difficult for her moving from Russia . In a way , Harley was “ repaying “ him for the help he gave her ( speaking Spanish a very big asset for him ) when it must have been not the best period as we were watching . 

“The Child “ as a tenant is BY FAR one of the worst . He absolutely has no idea how to behave , he mimics the guys that are successful ( Dylan and Wolf ) , he has no idea how to stand next to women , his only goal is to get laid but he doesn’t even know how to do it . He is completely jealous of the guys , he approaches the girls when they are vulnerable and weak ( that’s why he got Harley I believe ) , in general his whole presence on cameras is an embarrassment for me as a man and a disgrace on how things should be done when we want to flirt a girl , approach her , interact with her , HE IS A JOKE .

He got drunk during a drinking evening in B4 and he was seen ( if I remember correctly ) having passed out next to the bathroom of the LR in B4 . He was following the girls who were trying to stop Aziza to be fucked by Dylan next to the pool and he fall on the ground , the HIGHLIGHT came last week when this JOKE took his dick out in the LR of Harley and Fiora ( with Sambuka visiting and PLAYING him by masturbating to show him that she liked what he was doing when she clearly was making fun of him till the chair broke ) and started masturbating , pretending that he does something of value and whatever to grab attendion of Fiora and Sambuka and maybe have a threesome 😂🤣😂🤣

Wolf is fine for my books and what I want to watch in the villas . The villas - as I have  said  repeatedly here - should be just singles , fun , nice , young people , ready to enjoy the opportunity given with parties , guests , crazy times , fun and freedom to do , try and enjoy all . Of course it should all be with a right dose and not over exaggerating , it then becomes repeating and not worth seeing . The threesome if it happens again in 2-3 weeks is fine , watching it every second day it will lose the special aura around it . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

She's not blameless.  But he and his Ho, Margo were the initiator of the events.  Even Sara go tired of it and went to bed.

No. that was 100% her fault, her choice to participate. It was her responsibility to be ready to go to the airport on time.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least this guy ( Wolf ) offers whatever kind of content , he is socializing , he goes amongst apartments , he respects what he has signed for , he is quite good with what he does in front of cameras , as a viewer watching the Barcelona project , I am totally satisfied with his performance and on cameras behavior . 

“ The Child “ , from where to start and where to finish 😂🤣 .. The guy as a guest was quite ok , he was seen with Harley and - as I have said in the past - I think she was with him just for things that might have helped her in Barcelona during the arrival there and the first period that must have been difficult for her moving from Russia . In a way , Harley was “ repaying “ him for the help he gave her ( speaking Spanish a very big asset for him ) when it must have been not the best period as we were watching . 

“The Child “ as a tenant is BY FAR one of the worst . He absolutely has no idea how to behave , he mimics the guys that are successful ( Dylan and Wolf ) , he has no idea how to stand next to women , his only goal is to get laid but he doesn’t even know how to do it . He is completely jealous of the guys , he approaches the girls when they are vulnerable and weak ( that’s why he got Harley I believe ) , in general his whole presence on cameras is an embarrassment for me as a man and a disgrace on how things should be done when we want to flirt a girl , approach her , interact with her , HE IS A JOKE .

He got drunk during a drinking evening in B4 and he was seen ( if I remember correctly ) having passed out next to the bathroom of the LR in B4 . He was following the girls who were trying to stop Aziza to be fucked by Dylan next to the pool and he fall on the ground , the HIGHLIGHT came last week when this JOKE took his dick out in the LR of Harley and Fiora ( with Sambuka visiting and PLAYING him by masturbating to show him that she liked what he was doing when she clearly was making fun of him till the chair broke ) and started masturbating , pretending that he does something of value and whatever to grab attendion of Fiora and Sambuka and maybe have a threesome 😂🤣😂🤣

Wolf is fine for my books and what I want to watch in the villas . The villas - as I have  said  repeatedly here - should be just singles , fun , nice , young people , ready to enjoy the opportunity given with parties , guests , crazy times , fun and freedom to do , try and enjoy all . Of course it should all be with a right dose and not over exaggerating , it then becomes repeating and not worth seeing . The threesome if it happens again in 2-3 weeks is fine , watching it every second day it will lose the special aura around it . 

I don't disagree with you about Lackey.  But you and I differ on our view of Wolf, aka Paid Predator.