B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

While Margo, Wolfie, and Sara were having fun in the LR, LiaLia was going between the B-4 garage, her suitcase in the hall by the front door, and outside, using the front door.  The front door was left open.  From watching replay, it seemed as if she was meeting someone by the gate to the street.  She was at the top of the stairs, and dressed, when Wolfie, Margo, and Sara came up the stairs, naked or nearly so.  Wolfie and she kissed with some passion at the top of the stairs.  I have not yet checked replay for what she did after the other three went into the penthouse and to the bath.  LiaLia eventually joined them.

Subsequebtly, after LiaLia and Sara had visited Sara's balcony for a cigarette, Sara came back to the bath, kissed Margo and Wolfie good night.   My recollection is that while Wolfie and Margo waited and played in the bath, LiaLia began re-arranging the clothes in the large suitcase, taking clothes from bags stashed behind the door by the elevator.  She also seemed to be taking clothes from Sara's wardrobe.

As she was doing this, Mel and Lacrim got off the elevator.  LiaLia was in a shirt, no panties.  Mel and liaLia embraced and kissed with some passion.  liaLia seemed surprised that Mel was leaving. To me, Mel then explained why she was leaving, and she and LiaLia embraced even harder.  Mel made no attempt to see Sara, and left.

Wolfie eventually came out to where LiaLia was, and took her back to the bath.  There the sex began between the three of them.

After the sex was finished, and Wolfie and Margo went back to B-7, the next I saw of LiaLia she was dressed in her white top and shorts (a warm weather destination),  with her backpack, small travel bag, and a large suitcase with spinner wheels.  Out the front door she went, and i was sure she was headed for the airport.  (To me, she looked surprisingly sober.)

But apparently she was not going to the airport, at least immediately.

In retrospect, it seems that she may have met a friend from Barcelona, who she had possibly been talking to by the front gate earlier.  Perhaps, this was one of the friends who were with her when she surprisingly arrived back at B-4 with a suitcase.  (A few days after her arrival, she did move a large suitcase and several smaller, well-wrapped bags with clothes from B-4 (where they were stored) to another location in Barcelona.)

And I am certain that if she had been leaving for good, Sara and Wolfie would have been at the door saying good-bye.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, moules said:

While Margo, Wolfie, and Sara were having fun in the LR, LiaLia was going between the B-4 garage, her suitcase in the hall by the front door, and outside, using the front door.  The front door was left open.  From watching replay, it seemed as if she was meeting someone by the gate to the street.  She was at the top of the stairs, and dressed, when Wolfie, Margo, and Sara came up the stairs, naked or nearly so.  Wolfie and she kissed with some passion at the top of the stairs.  I have not yet checked replay for what she did after the other three went into the penthouse and to the bath.  LiaLia eventually joined them.

Subsequebtly, after LiaLia and Sara had visited Sara's balcony for a cigarette, Sara came back to the bath, kissed Margo and Wolfie good night.   My recollection is that while Wolfie and Margo waited and played in the bath, LiaLia began re-arranging the clothes in the large suitcase, taking clothes from bags stashed behind the door by the elevator.  She also seemed to be taking clothes from Sara's wardrobe.

As she was doing this, Mel and Lacrim got off the elevator.  LiaLia was in a shirt, no panties.  Mel and liaLia embraced and kissed with some passion.  liaLia seemed surprised that Mel was leaving. To me, Mel then explained why she was leaving, and she and LiaLia embraced even harder.  Mel made no attempt to see Sara, and left.

Wolfie eventually came out to where LiaLia was, and took her back to the bath.  There the sex began between the three of them.

After the sex was finished, and Wolfie and Margo went back to B-7, the next I saw of LiaLia she was dressed in her white top and shorts (a warm weather destination),  with her backpack, small travel bag, and a large suitcase with spinner wheels.  Out the front door she went, and i was sure she was headed for the airport.  (To me, she looked surprisingly sober.)

But apparently she was not going to the airport, at least immediately.

In retrospect, it seems that she may have met a friend from Barcelona, who she had possibly been talking to by the front gate earlier.  Perhaps, this was one of the friends who were with her when she surprisingly arrived back at B-4 with a suitcase.  (A few days after her arrival, she did move a large suitcase and several smaller, well-wrapped bags with clothes from B-4 (where they were stored) to another location in Barcelona.)

And I am certain that if she had been leaving for good, Sara and Wolfie would have been at the door saying good-bye.

When was this.  Everyone's in bed sleeping at the moment.

This guy, who i don't recognize, carried her heavy blue suitcase up the stairs.  Maybe he is an Uber driver.  Otherwise, the backpack and smaller bag are what she had when she left B-4.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

My guess is that after she left B-4, she met friends, had more to drink, missed her flight, and was brought back to B-7 where Wolfie put her to bed in the LR.

------------------

Leaving Wolfie's bed at 05:50  She did not wake him.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, stamperke said:

Seems like Margo is packing...

or getting rid of summer clothing

Wanted to mention the same as I also observed it , let’s see if it is going to be a visit for a couple of days in another apartment ( boost the ratings accordingly 😂 ) or just as you suggest ( or even a short/long trip/ holidays ) .. 

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Reallifecam should let us know in a week or two:undecided:

The unthinkable happened , RLC put the airplane sign already , miracles still happen 😂

With Margo away till the end of the month , the villas will become boring to watch except Sara ( if she’s in the mood for adventures ) and of course Wolf ( however Lali is all the time at bed and not so much willing to socialize and Rachel is a teaser and nobody knows what to expect from her ) . Lacrim is a joke , Shantal keeps on making money rental free and she should PRAISE RLC to give her the opportunity , Octavia nobody knows what she does , Megan is confused with the distance relationship ( she wants to do much more but she’s holding back ) and we only have B2 to admire the beauty of the girls in a RARE coincidence that all 3 are amazing but Esmi has her agenda ( big fan so no matter what she does , always a pleasure ) , Nadia that you never know if she becomes naughty or being quiet but she always has her moments and then of course , The General , but she can’t work for everyone else.  Then we have Harley and Fiora but they aren't considered temporary apartments like the previous mentioned and luckily we got to see Sambuka the last days , so , let’s see from that place . 

In general , when the end of the month is usually when the tenants step up their game , it looks now that it is needed just a tenant to do something different  with Margo away , time will be the answers ( need to see if there will be the birthday party of Isaac in B5 on Sunday 29th and who appears … ) . 

• Upvote 1