B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is what good sex is … if we get to see anything with Margo , this will be historical ( first threesome for Ulyana with a guy )Β 

This is definitely in the making,just a matter of when

Just now, ddhm said:

This is what good sex is … if we get to see anything with Margo , this will be historical ( first threesome for Ulyana with a guy )Β 

Wonder what will happen when she returns, will he go back to her or stay with Uly, or fuck them both like before, or both at the same time.

Just now, Fagen said:

Wonder what will happen when she returns, will he go back to her or stay with Uly, or fuck them both like before, or both at the same time.

I Think option 3 is best for all involved πŸ˜†Β 

• Haha 1

For those hoping for Ulyana to have a threesome, I think tonight was the answer to that.Β  Ulyana and Wolfie abandoned B-2 because Sara is sleeping over.Β  I have no doubt that Sara would join in a threesome.Β  And IMO, Ulyana was more uninhibitedΒ  because no one else was on that floor.

Hate him , curse him , call him as you want , BUT , the guy this week SATISFIED four ( 4 ) women , with the 2 of them being really TOP LEVEL for satisfaction achieved ( Margo and Ulyana seek complete pleasure because they also know that they provide ) and the other 2 wanting to calm Β down their desires ( Sara and Lialia ) .

Β 

The guy deserves recognition for his achievements , in general a guy that gets to fuck THE ONE AND ONLY sweet little Ulyana deserves applause and respect πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β 

Side note , THE CHILD HAVING NO IDEA what goes on next room πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ™‚

• Sad 1