B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Totally deserved , one of the best sex sessions seen in a while ๐Ÿ˜Š

I purposely did not watch it, but what amazing thing happened, did they set off fireworks, or did theyย  perform something together that has been banned in Europe, or did they risk their life performing a sexual position that has never been seen before in our lifetime

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Great sex by two consenting adults,but a leora bate where once you've seen one,you've seen em all is top cam.....the leora cult wins again ๐Ÿ™„

Well, Lacrim is behind Leora. Is there also a Lacrim cult? ๐Ÿคฃ

Is the risk where they live, of receiving a transmitted disease from one person to another so low that they don't feel it's worth protecting themselves, because one thing Ulyana is proving to me lately is that she's really not that bright, when it comes to caring about protecting herself, and certainly it's obvious he doesn't care, I'm just happy to know where I live I always used a condom and even if I forgot one, the intelligent women I only deal with, will always have my back when it comes to that

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Is the risk where they live, of receiving a transmitted disease from one person to another so low that they don't feel it's worth protecting themselves, because one thing Ulyana is proving to me lately is that she's really not that bright, when it comes to caring about protecting herself, and certainly is obvious he doesn't care, I'm just happy to know where I live I always used a condom and even if I forgot one, the intelligent women I only deal with, will always have my back when it comes to that

And there you go trying to shame more women because of their sexual choices.ย 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Is the risk where they live, of receiving a transmitted disease from one person to another so low that they don't feel it's worth protecting themselves, because one thing Ulyana is proving to me lately is that she's really not that bright, when it comes to caring about protecting herself, and certainly it's obvious he doesn't care, I'm just happy to know where I live I always used a condom and even if I forgot one, the intelligent women I only deal with, will always have my back when it comes to that

Probably they are tested.

• Thanks 1