B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

42 minutes ago, zone51 said:

more and more i think Wolf is a manipulator, I play very well his game with Margo and behind her he do alot of shits with the other girls

I think Margo knows ALL . They are both “ committed “ in their villa jobs , Wolf has the benefit  of the car that helps him REALLY much in many things . BUT , we need to admit that the girls TRULY enjoy being with him , whoever can’t see this , I am sorry , they are watching a different program . 

It is the absolute opposite of Lacrim that the girls have understood that he is a “ CHILD “ and don’t want much apart from just hanging around for fun with him . The masturbation effort in front of Sambuka and Fiora a couple of days ago , it is one of the most embarrassing things that me , as a man , I have seen at this site … LUCKILY , BAD KARMA once again for him , Sambuka’s chair broke and the stupidity stop , it was the second time of BAD KARMA , some months ago he was trying to stop Dylan fucking Aziza next  to the pool that he fell on his knees and hurt himself … Of course , for the ones that hate Wolf , there he is , Lacrim in all of his glory and morality 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

He must have been gay at some point in his life of travels.  :biggrin:

who know's but for my part even very drunk i would never do that beurkkk

some  girls say there is alot of vitamins in the sperm so this is maybe why he did that :biggrin:

38 minutes ago, zone51 said:

who know's but for my part even very drunk i would never do that beurkkk

some  girls say there is alot of vitamins in the sperm so this is maybe why he did that :biggrin:

It's an old wives tail that doesn't hold any merit.  It provides no health benefits.  If it did many guys would be beating off in cups and drinking the stuff.  :biggrin:

horse batch GIF

• Haha 3