B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

Credit where credit is due, I don’t like the guy but at least he helped Lialia in her hour of need but how the hell did she end up in that state? She left b4 with her suitcase presumably for the airport then 3 hours later she’s next door semi conscious drunk. I’m guessing that was a taxi driver that brought some of her belongings down the stairs. All very strange?

• Upvote 2

Il y a 10 heures, moos54 a dit :

So Wolf isn't that bad or asshole than most of the people here think everyday 

he's doing well his job and after all that's good for us 

they use him real a lot (but it's a nice job ...)

(but wouldn't be my friend I think) 

• Haha 1

Il y a 10 heures, moos54 a dit :

So Wolf isn't that bad or asshole than most of the people here think everyday 

he's doing well his job and after all that's good for us 

they use him real a lot (but it's a nice job ...)

(but wouldn't be my friend I think) 

6 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Credit where credit is due, I don’t like the guy but at least he helped Lialia in her hour of need but how the hell did she end up in that state? She left b4 with her suitcase presumably for the airport then 3 hours later she’s next door semi conscious drunk. I’m guessing that was a taxi driver that brought some of her belongings down the stairs. All very strange?

Excellent observation .. Lialia had quite a lot of alcohol ( whiskey with cola ) as she was drinking from the bottle(s ) and not the glass that The Archmaster prepared for her ( and the rest of the girls and himself during their bathtub session ) , she had pleasure and sex that had her having an orgasm , she then finished packing quite in a hurry to be honest and left , there are endless possibilities to speculate , I would go with the one that the person she was either going to move in Barcelona or the place she was supposed to travel or the person that was accompanying her when she left the villa , dumbed her . While at the place where all this was happening , insane amount of alcohol ( and not only …. ) was consumed , bringing her in that state .. The phonecall that the Archmaster received when she was almost at the villa( coming back ? ) seems difficult that it was done by her , therefore someone that knows Wolf’s number informed him to come and pick her up from the main gate ( it might be that she was even abandoned there ) .. I am sure the talks will reveal the incident , still , very few here at the forum will know ( except if it is shared by “ luck “ with Mati the Italian or perhaps with the Spanish speaking couple , somehow , someway alongside in the future and out of nowhere ) . 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Excellent observation .. Lialia had quite a lot of alcohol ( whiskey with cola ) as she was drinking from the bottle(s ) and not the glass that The Archmaster prepared for her ( and the rest of the girls and himself during their bathtub session ) , she had pleasure and sex that had her having an orgasm , she then finished packing quite in a hurry to be honest and left , there are endless possibilities to speculate , I would go with the one that the person she was either going to move in Barcelona or the place she was supposed to travel or the person that was accompanying her when she left the villa , dumbed her . While at the place where all this was happening , insane amount of alcohol ( and not only …. ) was consumed , bringing her in that state .. The phonecall that the Archmaster received when she was almost at the villa( coming back ? ) seems difficult that it was done by her , therefore someone that knows Wolf’s number informed him to come and pick her up from the main gate ( it might be that she was even abandoned there ) .. I am sure the talks will reveal the incident , still , very few here at the forum will know ( except if it is shared by “ luck “ with Mati the Italian or perhaps with the Spanish speaking couple , somehow , someway alongside in the future and out of nowhere ) . 

Wolfie is happy that he'll get another "crack" at her .