B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

I do not get on here to comment often, but I am so confused about what these girls allow themselves to get into with these guys. Do they not have any self-respect? These guys go from girl to girl and they are cool with it? Do they just want dick so bad that they will fuck these dudes without protection? Like that dude that was fucking Harley now he is fucking some chick in B7; he is like a fucking leech. Thoughts?

3 hours ago, donearl72 said:

I do not get on here to comment often, but I am so confused about what these girls allow themselves to get into with these guys. Do they not have any self-respect? These guys go from girl to girl and they are cool with it? Do they just want dick so bad that they will fuck these dudes without protection? Like that dude that was fucking Harley now he is fucking some chick in B7; he is like a fucking leech. Thoughts?

This can be also the opposite .. the girls going from one boy to another ( we don’t watch as it is off cameras ) , are we going to judge them the same as we do with the guys ? AND .. why it should’t be a fun and kind of careless life when you are young and single ? Everyone is responsible for their own actions , everyone knows dangers  , risks but then , if it ain’t a fun life when you can have it , what’s and when  gonna be ? Today we are alive and tomorrow we don’t know with the stupidities that happen daily on the planet , NOBODY knows if we are next .. So live and let live 😇 , I think that’s what these girls ( and boys do ) . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This can be also the opposite .. the girls going from one boy to another ( we don’t watch as it is off cameras ) , are we going to judge them the same as we do with the guys ? AND .. why it should’t be a fun and kind of careless life when you are young and single ? Everyone is responsible for their own actions , everyone knows dangers  , risks but then , if it ain’t a fun life when you can have it , what’s and when  gonna be ? Today we are alive and tomorrow we don’t know with the stupidities that happen daily on the planet , NOBODY knows if we are next .. So live and let live 😇 , I think that’s what these girls ( and boys do ) . 

I would love to see lacrim replaced,THEN watch the girls fuck different guys 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I don't understand your fascination with Wolf. He is a fucking drug dealer. In my books that is just barely above a child molester or rapist. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't understand your fascination with Wolf. He is a fucking drug dealer. In my books that is just barely above a child molester or rapist. 

And you have the evidence to prove this?????
Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

And for whoever hasn’t noticed , Margo and Wilf prove how RESPECTED and HELPFUL and most of all CLEVER tenants they are , having understood COMPLETELY the Barcelona Hub RLC project .. 

Two nights in a row and they haven’t done ( since they started performing ) anything on cameras ,they have simply ALLOWED and gave the spotlight to 1st , CECILIA , so she can shine on her first night and show what’s she’s able to and easily earn the attention and the 2nd , Lali and Miron , most probably they either noticed or they kind of knew what it is going to be and they let the spotlight to Lali and they prefer be in the shadows . THEY KNOW that they attract the camera views all the time , no need to go all the time for it and whenever they need to calm down their sexual needs , it is also the morning a good time as was seen 😂 .

Margo and Wolf , as was said , PERFECT B7 tenants , who would have thought we got an Ashley and Dylan upgrade to the better , well done 👏👏👏

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

And for whoever hasn’t noticed , Margo and Wilf prove how RESPECTED and HELPFUL and most of all CLEVER tenants they are , having understood COMPLETELY the Barcelona Hub RLC project .. 

Two nights in a row and they haven’t done ( since they started performing ) anything on cameras ,they have simply ALLOWED and gave the spotlight to 1st , CECILIA , so she can shine on her first night and show what’s she’s able to and easily earn the attention and the 2nd , Lali and Miron , most probably they either noticed or they kind of knew what it is going to be and they let the spotlight to Lali and they prefer be in the shadows . THEY KNOW that they attract the camera views all the time , no need to go all the time for it and whenever they need to calm down their sexual needs , it is also the morning a good time as was seen 😂 .

Margo and Wolf , as was said , PERFECT B7 tenants , who would have thought we got an Ashley and Dylan upgrade to the better , well done 👏👏👏

I have some doubts about what you're saying: in my opinion, Margo keeps Wolf under her belt to avoid his raids with the other girls. I have the impression that what happened with Tim and Tani is being repeated, with the roles reversed. The only difference is that Margo participates in Wolf's escapades.

In any case, we'll wait for the next few days and see who's right.

On 11/2/2023 at 6:29 AM, Pete1960 said:

And you have the evidence to prove this?????
Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden

you forget the parties where the girls, one by one, came to get their pills from Wolf in a blind corner of the toilet and pay with the phone, (B2) anyway ... Wolf is apparently on a chain for a while, which does not cause any inconvenience for a while

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

you forget the parties where the girls, one by one, came to get their pills from Wolf in a blind corner of the toilet and pay with the phone, (B2) anyway ... Wolf is apparently on a chain for a while, which does not cause any inconvenience for a while

So you physically saw him handing out pills?

• Thanks 1