B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

57 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

I hope you are not new to this forum. The amount of BS that some people say here about tenants is beyond everything. They said the same things about Dylan. Just go back and read how some people called Lali and the dude she was having sex with, or how they were insulting Lacrym. The hate on this forum is just astounishing.

Why don't you join Xcamfan...far more friendly over there in the live chat room. 

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Where is Nelly, Bogdan and Martina? Did they leave B7?

They must have gone out again because they were in the lounge this afternoon checking out what appeared to be property either to add a new apartment for Martina being as she has been with the project for many many years or they are just helping her out finding a new place. I saw Martina and Boggers at The Villa again 26 minutes ago so presumably they have gone again then. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Thanks. I will check it.

Yes do check it out...I find it caters for me better than here at CC but some people prefer CC with live postings rather than the live chat which is what XCF has. Btw if you do check it out it's easy to navigate as it's a carbon copy of this page with the same admins moderating both but XCF i find not so bitchy lol. I use the same handle over there so chime in you see my lol.

3 hours ago, philo said:

I have seen it too. He once was carrying his stash in a fanny pack. I guess even now with replay there are still people to try to tell us that we did not see what we say we saw. 

Just a big coincidence that Bruno, Daniel, Samson, Timur and LaWolf all use fanny packs. Fior carries a backpack. 

Just now, Harrum said:

Lacrim does his utmost to get Cecilia into bed. I hope she's smart enough not to get involved with that creep.

She's smart enough.  She's likely been warned by others of Lacrims tactics. 

Since he's been on RLC his success rate on getting laid has only been about 3%.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She's smart enough.  She's likely been warned by others of Lacrims tactics. 

Since he's been on RLC his success rate on getting laid has only been about 3%.

Really???  That high??? 😏

• Haha 5