B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

The possibilities to see “ The Unthinkable “ ( Ulyana , Margo , Wolf ) are ALIVE … very very interesting to see what is gonna be …

The Archmaster CAN HAVE THEM ( singles ) ALL if he wishes 😝

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The possibilities to see “ The Unthinkable “ ( Ulyana , Margo , Wolf ) are ALIVE … very very interesting to see what is gonna be …

The Archmaster CAN HAVE THEM ( singles ) ALL if he wishes 😝

You are in fucking dreamland with your stupid nicknames.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I see Wolf putting an Anal Plug in Margo's ass.  Is that Ulyana's that he's been carrying around for the last 48 hours.

He's looking at getting foot fungus on his ass sitting on the shower floor.  Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

He's texting, most likely Sara.  Guarantee we see them at B4 shortly.  He and Margo are probably looking for another 3 some.  Or a 4 some with Sara and Karma.

This would be awesome, especially seeing the kid trying to get lucky, I'd love to see wolfy whisk them away  from the kid and fuck them 😆 

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

He's texting, most likely Sara.  Guarantee we see them at B4 shortly.  He and Margo are probably looking for another 3 some.  Or a 4 some with Sara and Karma.

nah he probably saw lacrim there and said forget about it 😂

he will just enjoy margo 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

This would be awesome, especially seeing the kid trying to get lucky, I'd love to see wolfy whisk them away  from the kid and fuck them 😆 

Looks like Wolf has broken out his BDSM material for Margo.  Wonder if he has a gag ball for her.

• Like 2