B7 - General Topic 2023 #30 (October / November)

There's something familiar about this, okay I remember when he was doing the same thing to Ulyana, but the only difference between then and now, is less touching by him and he's not putting his head on her shoulders constantly the way he was doing on Ulyana, but unfortunately for him, the end result from that was her having sex with that wolf guy at least so far three times

34 minutes ago, Harrum said:

Lacrim does his utmost to get Cecilia into bed. I hope she's smart enough not to get involved with that creep.

Very very clever knowing the attention she gets from the cameras .. come on , Radislava’s   biggest and most successful student ..😏

37 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Now lacrim will be sticking to her like glue. We have waited so long for Cecilia to be in the project

I find it interesting to see if he succeeds, there are people here who say that Radi paid her for sex, I have not seen that myself, but if that is true, Lacrim will succeed and she will do everything for money.
I enjoy watching his attempts and after all it's all about the show (I'll skip that one myself)

56 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I find it interesting to see if he succeeds, there are people here who say that Radi paid her for sex, I have not seen that myself, but if that is true, Lacrim will succeed and she will do everything for money.
I enjoy watching his attempts and after all it's all about the show (I'll skip that one myself)

Now being part of the "project", Cecilia makes her own money.

9 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Do you think Lacrim has a better chance pursuing someone like Fiora, because she showed a lot of interest in him during the recent party at her apartment

The only thing Lacrim done at that party was bash his bishop in front of the girls.  

lw3x.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2