Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #41

Pete1960

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Maybe a camera on the ceiling above the bed 

Maybe Paul can be a cameraman and use a GoPro cam or something similar as an added cam since Paul is a good willing cuckold. Paul can do major closeups and full 360 degrees views of his exhibitionist slave woman. Maybe Paul, Leora and RLC can make an added financial bonus deal in their contract. This way Paul can be useful and earn some better money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There's likely not much money made at it since the ruble is almost worthless. The only serviceable part on a phone is if the glass breaks. The rest of the phone there is no serviceable user parts inside. It states that on the package when purchased. No one uses any of the olden day electronics any longer as everything prior 2015 and downward everything is obsolete. It's the solid state world now, once the piece no longer works just toss it out to landfill and purchase a new one. Repairs cost more than what the actual item is worth.  

A childhood friend had a thriving business (grossing as much as $550,000/yr with two on staff) since 2011 repairing iPods and iPhones in southern California. Now, we know what happened to the iPod.  As for iPhones, I don't recall why but demand for repairs fell dramatically since iPhone 11 (2018 - not pandemic-related).  His opinion was that the iPhone was no longer an investment. People treated it as if it breaks, just get another (as everything is cloud based). Also phone companies in the US gave an allowance to replace a phone so minimal need to repair.  He closed his business start of the pandemic (summer 2020). It was still profitable, it just wasn't making enough money worth continuing.   

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think, of late, they are better suited to transfer to the camarads.com voyeur site. Camarads has a long list of very boring do nothing apartments.

As you saw from reactions stating the truth , there are still people who CAN’T LIVE with the idea that Leora will be eventually one day away from the cameras world . THEY CAN’T THINK ABOUT IT , they aren’t ready for it , THIS CAN’T HAPPEN , how their life will be ? How they will continue ? How much the loss will take them to mourn ?? PEOPLE AREN’T READY , the virtual slave keeps them enslaved in their fantasized reality .. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

He gives Leora "that look" and that walking "I'm the man" stance. I believe Leora deep down fears Paul and is comfortable being his slave woman. Her current and future life depends on Paul being there for her, for whatever insecure feelings she is living with.

That’s why she brought him  back … as good friend Jimbo revealed , she was getting bullied when the war started and it was difficult for her being alone before Paul’s eventual arrival … Paul is the ONLY ONE TO TRUST as she has no REAL , TRUSTWORTHY friends to play this role for her in Prague .. In my humble opinion , it is kind of MAJOR disappointment that after 4 years in Prague , LEORA HAVING NOONE TO TRUST and BE TRUSTED … I get goosebumps and cold fear 😨 if ever anything happens with Paul , what’s she a gonna do ? To who will she address ? LB ? Salon friends ?? But they ARE NOWHERE , how can she turn to people THAT SHE NEVER EVER TRUSTS ? ( how can she trusts when she DOESN’T ALLOW anyone in her apartment , how the others can trust her when she’s so isolated and distant ? ) .. In any case , this is a SCARY STORY this couple , I HAVE NEVER EVER in my life seen so isolated people like these two . No family , no friends , no relatives ..AND … LONELINESS IS HUMAN BEINGS WORST FEAR .. despite as they say , “ WE LIVE TOGETHER , WE DIE ALONE “ … 

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s why she brought him  back … as good friend Jimbo revealed , she was getting bullied when the war started and it was difficult for her being alone before Paul’s eventual arrival … Paul is the ONLY ONE TO TRUST as she has no REAL , TRUSTWORTHY friends to play this role for her in Prague .. In my humble opinion , it is kind of MAJOR disappointment that after 4 years in Prague , LEORA HAVING NOONE TO TRUST and BE TRUSTED … I get goosebumps and cold fear 😨 if ever anything happens with Paul , what’s she a gonna do ? To who will she address ? LB ? Salon friends ?? But they ARE NOWHERE , how can she turn to people THAT SHE NEVER EVER TRUSTS ? ( how can she trusts when she DOESN’T ALLOW anyone in her apartment , how the others can trust her when she’s so isolated and distant ? ) .. In any case , this is a SCARY STORY this couple , I HAVE NEVER EVER in my life seen so isolated people like these two . No family , no friends , no relatives ..AND … LONELINESS IS HUMAN BEINGS WORST FEAR .. despite as they say , “ WE LIVE TOGETHER , WE DIE ALONE “ … 

karl pilkington bullshit GIF 200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

He gives Leora "that look" and that walking "I'm the man" stance. I believe Leora deep down fears Paul and is comfortable being his slave woman. Her current and future life depends on Paul being there for her, for whatever insecure feelings she is living with.

She isn't sub-servient.  Leora has trad-wife qualities (which I find attractive). She cleans up after him, cooks for him (when she feels like cooking), irons his clothes. She's liberal in the sense that she's a quasi-woke 32 year old gal who gets naked and bates for everyone to see.  He is more dependent on her financially.

What they don't think is coming 0 what happens when her looks start going south, her boobs and butt cheeks droop, and the RLC money will dry up (and she's headline the cam site "RLC for Seniors". 🙂)

Seriously, what skills does she AND he have outside the home that can provide for two people if they lived a normal life (i.e. pay market rent, health insurance, etc.).  I'm confident they haven't thought what will be of their lives a few short years from now.