Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Seems like Fiora is packing. She was measuring the weight of her suitcase.

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/45_1?ts=1702980184&from=share

The open blue-colored  suitcase on the floor was taken from B-2 yesterday by Harley.  This was a hard-shell suitcase and I do not see it in the hall this morning.  This particular suitcase was in the hall yesterday.  See:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I will add that it is really quite sad when we reach the stage of tracking the travels of suitcases.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, moules said:

The open blue-colored  suitcase on the floor was taken from B-2 yesterday by Harley.  This was a hard-shell suitcase and I do not see it in the hall this morning.  This particular suitcase was in the hall yesterday.  See:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I will add that it is really quite sad when we reach the stage of tracking the travels of suitcases.

Right. So they are shipping to Uly then.

1 hour ago, moules said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

That would be you. You're a fucking weirdo.

7 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Am I right if I'm seeing that Fiora is moving out, at the same time Ulyana is moving into Fiora room, and possibly Fiora is moving into Nadia old room, and if I'm wrong I'm sorry, I just got off work and I'm so tired that I'm probably seeing things

My guess is that Fiora will stay there, Uly will leave the project and B2 will get a new tenant. It seems that Nadia will take Uly's room but I'm not shure.