Harley, Fiora (2023) #4

Noldus

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that Fiora will stay there, Uly will leave the project and B2 will get a new tenant. It seems that Nadia will take Uly's room but I'm not shure.

Thanks for that, but personally it sucks so much that Ulyana is leaving, and I know not many well, but I will miss her

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have a feeling Fiora will leave us soon too 

Noldus, do you have any idea where Ulyana was when she FaceTimed with Wolf several days ago?  If she was in Spain or Portugal, I don't think she would be shipping suitcases.

We will see if she is recorded as having left the project today, or if the ghost of Ulyana continues as a participant.

• Upvote 1

It has been written previously that she has been arrested due to visa violations and has an obligation to report to the police pending a decision on deputation and exclusion from Schengen for 5 years. Since she is under the supervision of the police, she probably keeps a low profile.

Fiora is now packing her things in the suitcase her boyfriend brought when he arrived a few days ago.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

It has been written previously that she has been arrested due to visa violations and has an obligation to report to the police pending a decision on deputation and exclusion from Schengen for 5 years. Since she is under the supervision of the police, she probably keeps a low profile.

Fiora is now packing her things in the suitcase her boyfriend brought when he arrived a few days ago.

She got no one to blame but herself.  They know when they are arriving and also know when their supposed to leave.

That's 3 girls now that have been hit with violating the Visa.  Irma,  Malia and now Ulyana.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She got no one to blame but herself.  They know when they are arriving and also know when their supposed to leave.

That's 3 girls now that have been hit with violating the Visa.  Irma,  Malia and now Ulyana.  

How do we know all this is actually true, and how in the world did Leora avoid this type of trouble, because I can't recall her ever returning