B2 - General Topic 2023 #20 (October)

Noldus

31 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Ulyana loses what little sense she has when she gets a bit of alcohol in her.

After spending time with The Gigolo, she can compare her fuck hole with Masha to see who has the most toxic pussy.

And when she is actually drunk and on drugs it's so obvious on her face, and the older she gets the more delusional she has become especially the toxic men she chooses to fuck her with no protection and she knows damn well this guy fucks anyone he comes across and that's with no condoms, I just hope she makes it to 50 the way she's burning the candles on both ends

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

And when she is actually drunk and on drugs it's so obvious on her face, and the older she gets the more delusional she has become especially the toxic men she chooses to fuck her with no protection and she knows damn well this guy fucks anyone he comes across and that's with no condoms, I just hope she makes it to 50 the way she's burning the candles on both ends

Her actions are that of someone with low self esteem. I think that's why she hangs with Fiora and Hurley.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

And her low self esteem is what a-holes like The Gigolo feed on to get their rocks off.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Bathroom camera switches to night vision

Yeah a bit strange the cameras in the bathroom, it did look like it switched to night vision, but once they close the door it goes black.

• Sad 1

I can see that all the “ JEALOUS CLUB “ people are going wild today … Let’s heat Ulyana now since Wolf is fucking one amazing pussy after the other ( with the top “ dominations “ being Margo and The General ) .

Friendly and completely man to man advice , LISTEN …. This is the year 2023 , PEOPLE ( men and women ) aren’t MONOGAMOUS ANYMORE and they have a quite various sex life . Please , don’t cry or be jealous because a guy fucks in 3 days 4 different gorgeous women and you can’t simply do it . If you believe you can , please , apply to RLC and ask for the opportunity ( they will be glad with the lack of participants they have currently 😂🤣) . It is 2023 and people DON’T GET MARRY after finishing school , women don’t get pregnant when they lose their virginity and need to commit themselves in a relationship form the age of 16 /17 and be 40 years old grandmothers 😂🤣

Ulyana is nearly 6 years with RLC and she had sex on cameras with 6-7 guys , what do you all expect ? That she will be Leora and not enjoy her life and simply face the cameras and masturbate so certain people masturbate here and put the session in archives ?? 😂🤣😂 Yes she will masturbate but she will also FUCK like all NORMAL PEOPLE of her age will do in the year 2023 , WHEN PEOPLE ARE SEX FREE AND ENJOY THEMSELVES . 

WAKE UP and accept that WHAT ULYANA DOES is the normal thing in life and not that you were 19 / 20 years old in the middle 60s or 70s and because of how the social system was and what the people would say and how in general the society worked , you needed to get marry , make children and raise a family . Yes , THAT WAS THEN and total respect to all the ones who still make it with their same wife / husband but how many still make it and aren’t divorced or haven’t cheated ? PLEASE , look yourself in the mirror and simply blame yourselves that YOU CAN’T FUCK WOMEN LIKE ULYANA , MARGO , SARA , MASHA and get pleuasrw because you decided to marry the FIRST EVER real love and not explore life and it’s pleasures . 

Ulyana IS A CRIMINAL , BACK TO THE MIDDLE AGES , CUT HER HEAD LIKE MARIA ANTOINETTE , because ( oh what a crime dear God she did ) , she fucked in 5,5 years 6 or 7 different men . It is so funny , we accuse Shantal  that she is a nun and we accuse Ulyana that she fucks men .. WHAT IN THE HELL YOU WISH ? A monastery or adventures ? PLEASE , LOOK YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR , accept that the new generation is sexual active and explores boundaries and PLEASE , the  NORMAL ( that is having partners while being single ) don’t PRESENT it like a CRIME ( because - OH DEAR GOD LISTEN - she fucked 6-7 men ) ..

Be honest , sincere of the failure in life that you ended up fucking PERHAPS 5-6 pussies and accept what’s presented . So simple as that . You want nuns ? Please , the GODDESS AND LOYAL LEORA and the VIRGIN SHANTAL can make your heart beat enormously like when you were falling for the first ever woman you were seeing since they still ADDRESS all those people who want to watch women who either don’t fuck or have one and only ETERNAL LOVE 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I can see that all the “ JEALOUS CLUB “ people are going wild today … Let’s heat Ulyana now since Wolf is fucking one amazing pussy after the other ( with the top “ dominations “ being Margo and The General ) .

Friendly and completely man to man advice , LISTEN …. This is the year 2023 , PEOPLE ( men and women ) aren’t MONOGAMOUS ANYMORE and they have a quite various sex life . Please , don’t cry or be jealous because a guy fucks in 3 days 4 different gorgeous women and you can’t simply do it . If you believe you can , please , apply to RLC and ask for the opportunity ( they will be glad with the lack of participants they have currently 😂🤣) . It is 2023 and people DON’T GET MARRY after finishing school , women don’t get pregnant when they lose their virginity and need to commit themselves in a relationship form the age of 16 /17 and be 40 years old grandmothers 😂🤣

Ulyana is nearly 6 years with RLC and she had sex on cameras with 6-7 guys , what do you all expect ? That she will be Leora and not enjoy her life and simply face the cameras and masturbate so certain people masturbate here and put the session in archives ?? 😂🤣😂 Yes she will masturbate but she will also FUCK like all NORMAL PEOPLE of her age will do in the year 2023 , WHEN PEOPLE ARE SEX FREE AND ENJOY THEMSELVES . 

WAKE UP and accept that WHAT ULYANA DOES is the normal thing in life and not that you were 19 / 20 years old in the middle 60s or 70s and because of how the social system was and what the people would say and how in general the society worked , you needed to get marry , make children and raise a family . Yes , THAT WAS THEN and total respect to all the ones who still make it with their same wife / husband but how many still make it and aren’t divorced or haven’t cheated ? PLEASE , look yourself in the mirror and simply blame yourselves that YOU CAN’T FUCK WOMEN LIKE ULYANA , MARGO , SARA , MASHA and get pleuasrw because you decided to marry the FIRST EVER real love and not explore life and it’s pleasures . 

Ulyana IS A CRIMINAL , BACK TO THE MIDDLE AGES , CUT HER HEAD LIKE MARIA ANTOINETTE , because ( oh what a crime dear God she did ) , she fucked in 5,5 years 6 or 7 different men . It is so funny , we accuse Shantal  that she is a nun and we accuse Ulyana that she fucks men .. WHAT IN THE HELL YOU WISH ? A monastery or adventures ? PLEASE , LOOK YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR , accept that the new generation is sexual active and explores boundaries and PLEASE , the  NORMAL ( that is having partners while being single ) don’t PRESENT it like a CRIME ( because - OH DEAR GOD LISTEN - she fucked 6-7 men ) ..

Be honest , sincere of the failure in life that you ended up fucking PERHAPS 5-6 pussies and accept what’s presented . So simple as that . You want nuns ? Please , the GODDESS AND LOYAL LEORA and the VIRGIN SHANTAL can make your heart beat enormously like when you were falling for the first ever woman you were seeing since they still ADDRESS all those people who want to watch women who either don’t fuck or have one and only ETERNAL LOVE 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Come on what are you talking about, no one is jealous of this woman because that's what she is, she's just a female that has a vagina, a lot of females have sex, but when they have sex with a known guy that fucks everyone practically with no condom, that's when you get concerned and if you care about the person on which you don't, because if you care about her, you will want her to have protection from this guy, and of course this guy doesn't give a rat ass about her, all he wants to do is do whatever he can to fuck her, and all you want to see is this guy nude ass and his (little hard to keep erect) dick in someone's pussy, that's all you want to see, but do you care about these females to make sure they are protecting themselves against this toxic guy, that doesn't care, of course you don't care about her because it shows, and by the way I love the girl, I love watching her do different things like try on clothes, I like seeing her bate,  and I definitely do not care about the type of fun she chooses to have, but with anything no matter what it is, a person needs to always take responsibility for protecting themselves

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Come on what are you talking about, no one is jealous of this woman because that's what she is, she's just a female that has a vagina, a lot of females have sex, but when they have sex with a known guy that fucks everyone practically with no condom, that's when you get concerned and if you care about the person on which you don't, because if you care about her, you will want her to have protection from this guy, and of course this guy doesn't give a rat ass about her, all he wants to do is do whatever he can to fuck her, and all you want to see is this guy nude ass and his (little hard to keep erect) dick in someone's pussy, that's all you want to see, but do you care about these females to make sure they are protecting themselves against this toxic guy, that doesn't care, of course you don't care about her because it shows, and by the way I love the girl, I love watching her do different things like try on clothes, I like seeing her bate,  and I definitely do not care about the type of fun she chooses to have, but with anything no matter what it is, a person needs to always take responsibility for protecting themselves

Sorry but this post is full of shit. Calling yourself concerned because he's such a toxic guy. Does the fact that he gets along with everyone make him so toxic? Outside of all the same tired comments the same people make whenever a guy is around, what makes him toxic? Some of y'all really like throwing that word around and have no idea what real toxicity is. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

I don't understand what is different, Wolf has fucked anything with two tits and Ulyana had already fucked her so nothing has changed

It's because whenever my sub ends and I decide to "take a break" ulyana or someone I would like to see have sex,has sex,so I'm kinda forced into resubbing....what's annoying is this shit usually happens like a day or two after my sub ends. Plus I use prepaid debit cards for my subs,so it's also a bit inconvenient to get them