Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

Translators said M&A broke up last February. Martina has a new girlfriend and Alberto now does too.. Lots of speculation on the true nature of their relationship; friends with benefits, etc.. but now the fairy tale is over and they are headed on separate paths. Will the new girl move in and live with Alberto? Will RLC move a new couple here? Stay tuned for another installment of real-life drama.. 

3 hours ago, skaterchu said:

Could anyone explain to me why their is this "new" girl in the apartment. Was Martina and Alberto never together? They are one of the longest couples left on RLC and I was a big fan of these two. 

All good things have an end 😢...as mingo said a lot of speculations are there but nothing is proofen.

what's going on in that apartment right now? he has a girlfriend she's going all the time?  All I know is That poor little dog is not feeling the love right now? Whatever's going on between those 2? the little dog is caught in the middle.

Can't help it I'm a dog person.🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

All good things have an end 😢...as mingo said a lot of speculations are there but nothing is proofen.

Speculations could easily not be in such a large scale since the translators  know most of the things but they aren’t allowed to say what’s really going on .. 

I think the real translators are allowed to say what is really going on if it gives something to tell  since they know the rules and have proofen that several times. No big stories, short and easy how it should be. 😁

42 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I think the real translators are allowed to say what is really going on if it gives something to tell  since they know the rules and have proofen that several times. No big stories, short and easy how it should be. 😁

As was revealed from stncld , it isn’t allowed everything , that’s why the cut / delete of the post of the member who gave the full timestamp of the happenings in Martina’s life . 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

what's going on in that apartment right now? he has a girlfriend she's going all the time?  All I know is That poor little dog is not feeling the love right now? Whatever's going on between those 2? the little dog is caught in the middle.

Can't help it I'm a dog person.🙂

It's Martina's dog, she's the one who should be spending time with him and taking him with her when she sleeps elsewhere..

• Upvote 2

lo que sabemos , lo sabemos por que pasa o se habla en el apartamento , son ellos los que hablan , cuentan , saben que hay camaras , no entiendo por que no se puede comentar aqui en el foro .

otra cosa es cuentas privadas de ellos . quien las sepa , por que yo no las conozco .

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, darkman said:

lo que sabemos , lo sabemos por que pasa o se habla en el apartamento , son ellos los que hablan , cuentan , saben que hay camaras , no entiendo por que no se puede comentar aqui en el foro .

otra cosa es cuentas privadas de ellos . quien las sepa , por que yo no las conozco .

Si no podemos hablar de lo que los residentes del apartamento se dicen entre sí frente a la cámara en el apartamento, ¿qué sentido tiene tener este foro? Cualquier conversación sobre lo que están haciendo fuera del apartamento es pura especulación. Prefiero confiar en hechos basados en palabras y hechos realizados en el apartamento, y no en conjeturas.

• Like 1