Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

So , let’s see how it will be since no one dares to address and suggest it .. 

Can you please @berty_47 , if you have the time and you wish of course , repost what you shared at the forum and then see how your message will be treated ? Because I don’t think it is of any use what’s happening the last days , with an ongoing  “ awkward “ situation  and not definition of what , why and when , let’s see how the message will be treated . After all , soon to be either this apartment closes or Martina departs or whatever , so , no matter what’s going to be revealed ( once again ) it has little to do since the decisions have already been made and the choices have already been selected . 

Let’s see then berty47 this time .. And curious to see the reactions of people here . 

Il y a 22 heures, darkman a dit :

lo que sabemos, lo sabemos por que pasa o habla en el apartamento, son ellos los que hablan, cuentan, saben que hay cámaras, ne tiendo por que no se puede comentar aquí en el foro.

Otros artículos son aquellos privados de ellos. quien las sepa, por que yo no las conozco.

Indeed, if you all knew Catalan you would all understand the conversations, it is not understandable that those who understand the language would be penalized for involving others in those conversations. To be fair RLC should be silent so no one finds out about the private lives of the participants.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

So , let’s see how it will be since no one dares to address and suggest it .. 

Can you please @berty_47 , if you have the time and you wish of course , repost what you shared at the forum and then see how your message will be treated ? Because I don’t think it is of any use what’s happening the last days , with an ongoing  “ awkward “ situation  and not definition of what , why and when , let’s see how the message will be treated . After all , soon to be either this apartment closes or Martina departs or whatever , so , no matter what’s going to be revealed ( once again ) it has little to do since the decisions have already been made and the choices have already been selected . 

Let’s see then berty47 this time .. And curious to see the reactions of people here . 

As long as the post states the information was obtained from within the apartment then she or he won't have any problems with the post. If it doesn't then I have no way of knowing how the information was obtained. Any information from Social Media Accounts is prohibited.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

As long as the post states the information was obtained from within the apartment then she or he won't have any problems with the post. If it doesn't then I have no way of knowing how the information was obtained. Any information from Social Media Accounts is prohibited.

So what if the apartment residents are talking in the apartment about something they did outside the apartment, is that also a no? To my mind, that's fair game, they brought it up and talked about it on camera. 

8 minutes ago, mingo said:

So what if the apartment residents are talking in the apartment about something they did outside the apartment, is that also a no? To my mind, that's fair game, they brought it up and talked about it on camera. 

DFOH! that would be information obtained from within the apartment

14 minutes ago, mingo said:

As long as its stated from inside the apartment people can post what's said.

On 10/24/2023 at 7:07 PM, Troy said:

what's going on in that apartment right now? he has a girlfriend she's going all the time?  All I know is That poor little dog is not feeling the love right now? Whatever's going on between those 2? the little dog is caught in the middle.

Can't help it I'm a dog person.🙂

yup as a two-dog owner can't help but feel for the dog its got to be confusing, whatever happens i hope Taco doesn't go with Martina ignores the dog too often no communication with him 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

So , this means that the post of @berty_47 was wrong deleted . 

It never stated the info was from within the apartment that I could see at that time but I'll go back and have another look at it.  

Not every post that gets removed is deleted, they're just placed in a hidden state where they can be brought back if needed within a certain time frame. 

• Upvote 1

Some of you seem to be ready to die on this hill about posts being deleted.  It's not really worth it.  The admin can technically delete any post they want, any reason.  There is no 'freedom of speech' here, it's a private forum that you have the privilege to read/post to.

The post was deleted, for whatever reason, could have spelled the word 'I' wrong, oh well..   move on.