Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

It’s getting even more ridiculous this place .  One day Alberto is FORCED to sleep in the LR and Martina in the bedroom , the next day Alberto brings the girl ( switch ) to have the bedroom while Martina is nowhere to be found … Conclusion , a new member is watching thumbnails believing he “ buys “ one of the apartments as “ Martina and Alberto “ , if he/ she doesn’t know about the CamCaps site and the forum explanations , he / she would know SHIT  of the people in front of his/her screen . HONESTLY , absolutely ridiculous and complete disrespect to the viewers / subscribers and the most important to Martina and Alberto allowing this atrocity to continue .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It never stated the info was from within the apartment that I could see at that time but I'll go back and have another look at it.  

Not every post that gets removed is deleted, they're just placed in a hidden state where they can be brought back if needed within a certain time frame. 

I admire and RESPECT ( AND YOU KNOW THIS VERY VERY WELL ) all of your hard work and dedication to this site . BUT , CamCaps made a huge mistake deleting the post of the forum member . He for sure has no knowledge apart from what he shared according to the inside of the apartment discussions , (I think he even mentioned that ) if I remember correctly he even gave a time stamp of when all that were discussed at a certain point .. I am very insisting and kind of sensitive with that post which was deleted only for ONE SIMPLE REASON . @berty_47 spent a really big time ( at least that’s what I think ) to write so detailed and analytical anything that has occurred , he wrote it in a way that there wouldn’t be any misinterpretations or wrong conclusions .. He really put so much effort and for me , whoever does that , simply deserves recognition and endless positive / upvoted emojis , he really made us all understand major “ essential details “ so as to come in complete lineage with the INCREDIBLE post of good friend emnv who OPENED THE EYES to this forum and the speculations that were running wild for months by letting us know what really goes on between Martina and Alberto since last February . 

This is the reason I have been posting really in favor of the deleted post and the number of posts I have made recently here which are OT as they don’t contribute on what we see and I need honestly to apologize about that to anyone contributing here and need to “ fall “ on my endless bla bla bla 😟😞😬😬😮

• Upvote 4

Alberto should put on the refrigerator door a schedule of the comings and goings: Martina, him and Juliet and the occupation of the 'places' to fuck.

That way, on the kitchen camera, we could plan our 'visits'.

Sorry, maybe one too many glasses of porto...LOL.

Big kiss to you all! (Especially Martina and Juliet)

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Conclusion , a new member is watching thumbnails believing he “ buys “ one of the apartments as “ Martina and Alberto “ , if he/ she doesn’t know about the CamCaps site and the forum explanations , he / she would know SHIT  of the people in front of his/her screen . HONESTLY , absolutely ridiculous and complete disrespect to the viewers / subscribers and the most important to Martina and Alberto allowing this atrocity to continue .

I have to hand it to you, no one cares about the viewers more than you do.  It’s touching really and RLC should hire you as a consultant.

I am not sure it makes that much difference … I mean a new viewer sees two people fucking in their apartment … does it matter if it is Martina or Juliet?

For months when I first joined I had confused Holly, Megan, and Gina.  It didn’t seem to matter because without hearing the words their names are of less importance.

But you are a man of integrity and I admire that.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I have to hand it to you, no one cares about the viewers more than you do.  It’s touching really and RLC should hire you as a consultant.

I am not sure it makes that much difference … I mean a new viewer sees two people fucking in their apartment … does it matter if it is Martina or Juliet?

For months when I first joined I had confused Holly, Megan, and Gina.  It didn’t seem to matter because without hearing the words their names are of less importance.

But you are a man of integrity and I admire that.

You should see his SHRINE to Nelly! 😉

• Haha 1

I wonder when Juliet is going to get tired of the exciting date nights with Alberto. Watching a man cook, clean, do laundry, and fold clothes may not be her idea of a fun evening. Why go out together, walk in the park holding hands, stop at a sidewalk cafe, share a plate of Tapas over drinks, why do that when you can flop on the couch and watch TV.          You da man Alberto!  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I wonder when Juliet is going to get tired of the exciting date nights with Alberto. Watching a man cook, clean, do laundry, and fold clothes may not be her idea of a fun evening. Why go out together, walk in the park holding hands, stop at a sidewalk cafe, share a plate of Tapas over drinks, why do that when you can flop on the couch and watch TV.          You da man Alberto!  

You're right. It speaks volumes about Alberto's emotional connection to her. Apparently zilch!
She should be renamed "Xanax". She's more of a tension reliever for him than anything else.
😂😂🤣

29 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

You're right. It speaks volumes about Alberto's emotional connection to her. Apparently zilch!
She should be renamed "Xanax". She's more of a tension reliever for him than anything else.
😂😂🤣

There's Already a user named that 😆 🤣 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Ik vraag me af wanneer Juliet de spannende date-avonden met Alberto beu gaat worden. Kijken naar een man die kookt, schoonmaakt, de was doet en kleding vouwt, is misschien niet haar idee van een leuke avond. Waarom samen uitgaan, hand in hand door het park lopen, stoppen op een terrasje, een bordje Tapas delen onder het genot van een drankje, waarom zou je dat doen als je ook op de bank kunt ploffen en tv kunt kijken. Jij man, Alberto!  

Geduld, het wandelen komt wel.

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Hauria de deixar d'estar a la cadena del balcó fumant els cigarrets. Malauradament, això s'ha convertit en una part important de la seva rutina diària.