Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's pulling the plug on RLC now...

It'll certainly be cheaper for CC!  They won't need a whole server dedicated to just Martina and Alberto.  🤣  The CC traffic will go from NYC in rush hour to a small Delaware town on a Sunday at 3am.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, emnv said:

When they broke up as a couple last February they reached an agreement to continue in RLC until she finished her studies and started the new course at the university.

Meanwhile they each had to look for a new place to live. Martina has a new place rented since October 1st. Alberto decided to buy a house in July and paid the purchase downpayment. Since then he has been trying to get the money he needs and is not covered by the mortgage, but he has been unable.

He has been telling Martina for weeks that she should lend him the money, but Martina has already given him part of the money and she was not willing to lend more.

Furthermore, according to what Martina told her friends this week over the phone, she discovered that Alberto had been speaking badly about her to his friends, while telling her the opposite so that she would lend him the money he needs.

Martina offered Alberto other alternatives to get the money, one of which was for Alberto to continue in RLC and she contacted the management proposing it. Finally, RLC has approved that Alberto and Juliet continue in the apartment, Martina will save her money, and Alberto will be able to buy his house. Everyone happy, at least for some time.

@emnv thank you so much for taking time to explain everything to me, you are the best

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, emnv said:

When they broke up as a couple last February they reached an agreement to continue in RLC until she finished her studies and started the new course at the university.

Meanwhile they each had to look for a new place to live. Martina has a new place rented since October 1st. Alberto decided to buy a house in July and paid the purchase downpayment. Since then he has been trying to get the money he needs and is not covered by the mortgage, but he has been unable.

He has been telling Martina for weeks that she should lend him the money, but Martina has already given him part of the money and she was not willing to lend more.

Furthermore, according to what Martina told her friends this week over the phone, she discovered that Alberto had been speaking badly about her to his friends, while telling her the opposite so that she would lend him the money he needs.

Martina offered Alberto other alternatives to get the money, one of which was for Alberto to continue in RLC and she contacted the management proposing it. Finally, RLC has approved that Alberto and Juliet continue in the apartment, Martina will save her money, and Alberto will be able to buy his house. Everyone happy, at least for some time.

...and do you understand who Taco is going with?

1 hour ago, emnv said:

What more to say than ANOTHER BIG THANKS 🙏 … and again , all speculations can now settle in the dust . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just watching some replay of earlier. To me, Alberto looks a bit stunned when he was helping Martina with the moving boxes.
Maybe its starting to sink in that Martina is really leaving after all their years together and his life is changing, whether it be for better or worse with his giggly, Goth friend.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

Taco is Martina's dog

I know this... but it doesn't seem to me that Martina pays much attention to it; Alberto is much more attached to Taco than Martina

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Boing said:

I know this... but it doesn't seem to me that Martina pays much attention to it; Alberto is much more attached to Taco than Martina

Tbh I couldn't give a rats arse about Martina or Alberto...as long as Taco's OK...😏

• Upvote 7

todos hablan de alberto y matina , la chica nueva es un ser humano , y a mi modo de ver esta siendo utilizada , por alberto .

para mi es tambien una victima igual que taco .

igual que larelacion de martina no creo que dure mucho .

esta de alberto y julieta tampoco .

y esta chica quedara en internet para toda su vida .

12 minutes ago, Boing said:

Starfire's confused face makes me think that what I wrote is misunderstanding (English is not my language). I wanted to say that Alberto takes care of Taco much more than Martina

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Boing said:

Starfire's confused face makes me think that what I wrote is misunderstanding (English is not my language). I wanted to say that Alberto takes care of Taco much more than Martina

Pel que he vist, han compartit aquest deure.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Personally, it is pretty crappy of Alberto not to help sort and help her pack.  

Michael Jackson--Billie Jean---anyone that has the great choice of music that she has is gonna be happy

I'm going to have to pay attention to those lyrics now lol

I'm an instrumental music kind of guy