Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

14 hours ago, micshum said:

a many questions for the people who understand Spanish,what did happened between Martina and Alberto? what the cause of the separation? are we gonna see the gf of Alberto always now? and who is the man Martina bring two days ago?? 

When they broke up as a couple last February they reached an agreement to continue in RLC until she finished her studies and started the new course at the university.

Meanwhile they each had to look for a new place to live. Martina has a new place already rented. Alberto decided to buy a house in July and paid the purchase downpayment. Since then he has been trying to get the money he needs and is not covered by the mortgage, but he has been unable.

He has been telling Martina for weeks that she should lend him the money, but Martina has already given him part of the money and she was not willing to lend more.

Furthermore, according to what Martina told her friends this week over the phone, she discovered that Alberto had been speaking badly about her to his friends, while telling her the opposite so that she would lend him the money he needs.

Martina offered Alberto other alternatives to get the money, one of which was for Alberto to continue in RLC and she contacted the management proposing it. Finally, RLC has approved that Alberto and Juliet continue in the apartment, Martina will save her money, and Alberto will be able to buy his house. Everyone happy, at least for some time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MountainSwede said:

For those of us who sub, but don't have replay and missed the moment she said her name on camera , can you post it here?

Probably only in private, even after she "leaves the project".

I don't speak or understand their language. However, in similar circumstances, I would suspect that Martina has enlisted the Big Guy to fulfill the role that Alberto has previously played. Martina is clearly more sophisticated than Alberto and her leaving with luggage to the soundtrack of Billy Jean is calculated and suggests she want's to curry favor from viewers like me. None of us know what is next but I can say with confidence that  the only person whose analysis has been accurate so far has been @JenniferMomand as such, is the only one  I will pay any attention to going forward. 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, philo said:

I don't speak or understand their language. However, in similar circumstances, I would suspect that Martina has enlisted the Big Guy to fulfill the role that Alberto has previously played. Martina is clearly more sophisticated than Alberto and her leaving with luggage to the soundtrack of Billy Jean is calculated and suggests she want's to curry favor from viewers like me. None of us know what is next but I can say with confidence that  the only person whose analysis has been accurate so far has been @JenniferMomand as such, is the only one  I will pay any attention to going forward. 

No offence to Jen, but I think @emnv has more idea...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3