Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Maybe she's got another "tembyary" location, waiting for a new RLC apartment to open up for his?

I really do wonder if part of the reason of her despondence is her leaving RLC.  She was a rock star and she is leaving it … and leaving it to her so-called boyfriend who really was a bit of dead weight.  That has to be frustrating.  Especially too since financially it appears that the RLC gig is a nice gig.

I too wonder if she is angling to get her own apartment.  But she will need someone to fuck and it appears that person will need to have a vagina.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Could be some sort of contract issue with RLC? Or maybe waiting on a friend with a free day for transport to help her (Big Guy?).

Heart wrenching to see her seemingly so unhappy in the apt. now. She and Alberto have been home together for hours and barely any communication between them.

Real life and FINALLY the feelings have been let out .. they were hiding for months but  THEY KNOW now that the viewers know and they have let loose of the feelings . 

They will need time to come closer again but I am sure they will when the smoke and dust settles down . Martina needs Alberto for guidance and no matter what the female friend offers , this man knows her in and out like no one else . As always ( and as I believe ) when it is a whatever real relationship , time is the best doctor to fix any issues . It might take a bit more with them due to their specialty of the situation ( cameras ) but time will heal them both and as I have predicted , they will remain best friends ( pff , said this back in 2019 when I was sure that they will not make it till the end - married or whatever official - ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Just nothing serious with her current lover , only fun in my opinion . Plus helping her in this BIG transition in her life ( leaving this world that she grew up as a person the last 7 years ) and knowing that many many people have been watching her . 

All she is to Alberto is a piece of ass and nothing more.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

On 10/29/2023 at 2:47 AM, berty_47 said:

'Means GF4 has taken control of this actions due to M would no longer have been able to do it.'
I think this is clear: of this action, nothing else.

But as I said, it was a once off, not something she does regularly

15 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I really do wonder if part of the reason of her despondence is her leaving RLC.  

I would believe your comments about RLC to be true and my thoughts exactly. I admire her for wanting to leave RLC and strengthen her morals. I also believe GF4 and now Dani could both be for that needed affection.

I have always wonder if the subscription which so many are making payments are going to fund the wrong side of the Urania/Russian war. 

What I said about Alberto needing a swift kick, was due to him being completely wrong getting upset with Martina for not lending him more money, unless it was agreed upon earlier that she would move in with him and away from RLC. I also believe Martina needs any money she has to finance school. 

We don't know how long her contract with RLC lasts. She's definitely not very enthusiastic about packing her things...she's not in a big hurry. If she plans to leave RLC on November 1st, she needs to pick up her pace.🤔

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

We don't know how long her contract with RLC lasts. She's definitely not very enthusiastic about packing her things...she's not in a big hurry. If she plans to leave RLC on November 1st, she needs to pick up her pace.🤔

It could be that Juliet and she "switch roles" on 1 November... 😉 Until she has brought everything to the new apartment

35 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

She's not taking the furniture, so all she has to pack is her personal belongings. She took her pics off the fridge and her portrait above the TV, but I still see another set of framed photos from her trips still on the wall behind the tv, but yeah, you'd think she'd come in and get all the packing done and not drag it out.  A rather awkward situation when she comes to the apartment to sleep in the same bed that just a while before Alberto and his new girl were having sex. 

50 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Agreed.  Falls in line with what I said earlier.  Strange why she would ever need to sleep/shower in this apartment ever again if she's got a new place already.

• Confused 1