Martina & Alberto - 2023 #12

Noldus

4 minutes ago, darkman said:

I don't know, but I would say no. What I can tell you is that there is a girl on the same floor who doesn't like dogs.

According to the new leasing law, it is prohibited, prohibiting the entry of dogs into rental apartments, although it is still made as a condition, is illegal. as well as entry into non-food establishments, food establishments.

Thank you.

cuando salia por la puerta , le dijo a alberto , que si podia quedarse con taco hoy que sabia que lo queria mas que a ella .

el le contesto , a ti tambien te quiero .

asi que esta noche taco duerme en casa de alberto .

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

I agree that the Nelly episode was the beginning of the end with Alberto. As I've said, it psychologically placed his manhood in doubt with his longtime love admitting to more sexual satisfaction with females. It must have deeply affected and hurt him, so much so that the anger still persists, added to the other problems in his life.
We may see it as a "mistake" but looking at it from Martina's side, I think she was, and still is, exploring her young, sexual curiosity. Also as I've said, I think her lesbian adventures are just that.....adventurous, youthful experimentation. I may be completely wrong here but I think if the right man caught her fancy one day, she'd screw his brains out. It just probably won't be Alberto again due to his mental scarring with her.
I believe too, as I and others have said, that M&A will return to being close friends when they each find their own niche in the months to come. They were probably each other's "first love" and that emotional bond is hard to break.

Vi cómo se desarrollaba todo el asunto entre Nelly y Martina. Tuve la impresión de que a Alberto no le importaba en absoluto.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, darkman said:

y

I think that Alberto is a very calm man, and that he doesn't care about anything, here in Spain a potato chip, a mangina, a zero on the left, he agreed to NELLY and 200 nellys that came later, he is a guy without balls.

It is the complete opposite of what a woman naturally looks for in a man.

They say that they want them to be good, attentive, loving, to cook etc etc.

But in reality, they go with the bad guy. 

this is life . 

Good points. 
Not sure if he "agreed" to Nelly until after the fact. But then, as they say, the toothpaste was already out of the tube.

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I thought having this “ AMAZING “ new girlfriend she would be happy joining her and spending continuous time with her … That’s why the ONLY thing I applaud is her decision to FINALLY leave the cameras world and DO THE NEXT STEP in her life but the rest she HAS FUCKED IT UP , totally unreasonable decisions with the BIGGEST MISTAKE being messing up with Nelly which for me WILL ALWAYS mark the beginning of the end on whatever she had with Alberto . 

So, maturing as a young woman, coming to the realization of her sexuality, deciding on a career path, returning to school to better her future, making life changing decisions, and the ONLY thing you applaud is her decision to leave the cameras of RLC.  So, remind me, what exactly has she done to FUCK IT UP? What decisions has she made that you deem totally unreasonable?  I'm thinking she is doing OK. I have no idea what events occurred in her past, or the circumstances that led to her living under the RLC cameras. The past is the past, and for the last couple of years she has been working toward a better future. If going forward means going forward without Alberto, that's her decision to make. There are some here that think Alberto is an OK guy, is being mistreated, and that Martina needs him to lean on, I am not one of them! Maybe, just maybe, a bad decision Martina made was NOT to kick his ass to the curb. But no, having a kind heart for her past companion, she has coexisted for many months, waiting for Alberto to get his shit straight. ( and we are still waiting! ) Meanwhile, Martina is making changes. Working part time, back to school, continuing her studies, finding a new apartment. ( school roommates? ) Sounds to me like Martina is progressing just fine. ( The only ball and chain to her efforts is .... Alberto )

Following her "encounter" with a British lady, visiting B4 , Martina entered a "girls only"sensual play land. The initial "encounter" with Nelly may have started as sexual, but blossomed into an emotional relationship. Whatever the couples dynamics, Martina and Nelly were happy together. "Nelly is a married woman" .... your opinion is noted. But, It is you who states it is not 1950's anymore. 2023 .... sex is casual. I did not understand the entire affair, Martina+Nelly, with Bogdan and Alberto .... on the side. What if both ladies were single?, married? I guess it does not  matter when the heart is involved. I also note that Martina and Nelly were not promiscuous during their time together. One of Martina's life experiences. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I watched the whole thing unfold between Nelly and Martina. I had the impression that Alberto didn't care at all.

He probably thought, "OK. Let them have their fun." figuring it was a one-off deal and "What could possibly go wrong?".  😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Buenos puntos. 
No estoy seguro de si "estuvo de acuerdo" con Nelly hasta después del hecho. Pero entonces, como dicen, la pasta de dientes ya estaba fuera del tubo.

mira pongamos que a mi me pasa lo mismo que a el .

si no me dejan participar . 

por lo menos miro .

o hago algo . 

me hago una paja delante de ellas .

lo ultimo que haria es estar jugando a la playstation mientras mi mujer se come un coño a 3 mts mio en otra habitacion .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

Probablemente pensó: "Está bien. Déjalos divertirse". pensando que era un trato único y "¿Qué podría salir mal?".  😂 😂 😂

todo , un dulce veneno en un tarro de miel .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

He probably thought, "OK. Let them have their fun." figuring it was a one-off deal and "What could possibly go wrong?".  😂😂😂

Now that Martina is moving out, she'll need a friend with a pick up truck 🛻 to help her move her belongings 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darkman said:

When she was walking out the door, she told Alberto that if he could stay with Taco today, she knew he loved him more than her.

He replied, I love you too.

So tonight Taco sleeps at Alberto's house.

A sweet moment between them.
I believe Alberto even called her by her real name.

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Now that Martina is moving out, she'll need a friend with a pick up truck 🛻 to help her move her belongings 😉

I don't know if i would trust her with my belongings. Look, she lost her pants!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JYBRD said:

I watched the whole thing unfold between Nelly and Martina. I had the impression that Alberto didn't care at all.

There is plenty of relationships out there that work where the female partner is bisexual, I'm sure Alberto saw it like that, I will also add that Martina is Bisexual, she is not a Lesbian.

• Thanks 1