Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #42

Pete1960

1 hour ago, peking said:

no, just a good show with a wonderful body

nothing more 

she is the only "show" I bother to look at sometimes

That was show , hmm , let me think , perhaps 2,200-2,300 something , the rest have been most probably “ real life “ incidents .. 

It’s funny seeing everyone enjoying a moment that has been occurring again and again and again for the last 10 years and not wondering and feeling pitiful for the guy who was next door in front of a PC and his girlfriend WANTS ONLY to take her plastic toy , put it in her holes with facing the cameras instead of a Saturday evening enjoy together a glass of wine , cuddle and flirt and tease and have non stop sex to enjoy their times .. 10 years after and a woman saying that the guy next door in front of a PC is the “ LOVE OF HER LIFE “ , she proves it by not being able to get satisfaction and pleasure from him and DESPERATELY trying to find ways to feel happy and pleasure herself and calm her woman needs because the “ LOVE OF HER LIFE “ is completely unable to do it. 

People applaud for a problematic sexual relationship and they are happy that they watch a woman next door masturbating for the 3,000th time while the boyfriend is next door . 

It is indeed a show for anyone needing company also from a nice woman on the last Saturday night of October . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That was show ,

yep just a show and nothing more

I kinda get your role here, you are the eh deep diver and etc... and more power to ya

when I catch her, my eyes enjoy the visual

ok, minus the eyes rolling upward and other theatrics.

don't care how many times she's done it, I have not seen all, some I watch and others I glance at

some people like Uly, others like Esmi, others like Karol (me), others like the others

others like the visual and others like whatever they like 😀

wash, rinse and repeat 😄

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Why should Leora read here on CC when the only thing you and the others do in here is annoy her about every little thing, even if she watches something on the laptop with Paul?

If she reads the forum here then she should only look at her "Fan Page Leora" for all the lovey dovey mushy positive comments. Fuck me, gag me with a spoon - yuck!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

One positive regardless of any forum frustration is that both Leora and Paul seem happy and content with each other. Guess that is the best for them.

All smoke and mirrors. They hate each other's guts but agreed to do this "friends with benefits" charade for RLC. 😈.

1 hour ago, peking said:

yep just a show and nothing more

I kinda get your role here, you are the eh deep diver and etc... and more power to ya

when I catch her, my eyes enjoy the visual

ok, minus the eyes rolling upward and other theatrics.

don't care how many times she's done it, I have not seen all, some I watch and others I glance at

some people like Uly, others like Esmi, others like Karol (me), others like the others

others like the visual and others like whatever they like 😀

wash, rinse and repeat 😄

I always respect the people for whatever they have signed to watch RLC for , this doesn’t though prevent me from criticizing what I see because I have also signed to watch RLC for my own reasons . I have repeatedly said what I like to watch , I never said that i don’t like Leora as a woman , amazing and fantastic , come on , ass , tits that ANYONE here denying it is the biggest liar that exists … BUT , Leora as a TENANT ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 … She’s one of the worst that has ever been with RLC , absolutely ridiculous stays and participation . A complete deja vu and repetition of things happening just to add more euros in her bank account , money that NOBODY can really tell what they are stored for after so many years . You know , it comes a time that life needs to be lived and enjoy it , if you see Leora and Paul enjoying their life , well , what can I tell ? We are watching a different program . Two people that have ABSOLUTELY zero knowledge of what is socializing with others , interacting in daily society routine things , two people that will NEVER EVER DRESS nicely to go and have a nice dinner in a restaurant in Prague , a drink to get dizzy and come back home and fuck like it is the end of the world and there’s no tomorrow , two people that don’t buy presents to one another just to make the other feel smiley and nice that they do think about them , two people that won’t make pop corn , grab a bottle of wine or champagne , an whiskey or vodka and sit in front of the TV to watch a movie together or binge watching a tv series to spend an evening next to the other . Two people that most of the days of the week sleep separately for whatever reasons , two people that have ZERO understanding and communication with the civilization and the western world way of life . 

This apartment could be so much entertaining having one of the ICONS of RLC simply having a normal life like in ALL of the other apartments we see with RLC but here there are no emotions , no feelings , no reactions . It is like two people that have come out of hibernation after 500 years and the told them “ this is the world and try to live into it “ . 

That’s why I prefer to chill and watch the amazing Venera with her guy and their fascinating and interesting life on cameras , absolutely crazy girls like Margo and Sara , other iconing tenants like Ulyana  that she could seduce even a “ Walking Dead “‘with her stunning beauty or also the natural and charismatic Esmi , to name a few . 

Each on their own choosing to watch then and definitely respecting  but definitely  CRITICISM ( and pretty hard from my side and I admit ) but allways respectfully to the tenant Leora and not calling her names like many people do when they refer to women like Masha for example or the girls ( and guys ) we watch in the Barcelona apartments . 

The Cam 7 bate was something different and was a retro Leora bate. Performance whatever she got excited and spent with her cuckold in the next room fully aware of her performing for others. Glad to see her try and please us it was satisfactory.  Now if she'd come close to came 7 and cum close font or rear it would be erotic.

I tip my hat to her, except I don't wear hays.

• Upvote 1

Good Morning GIF by Studios 2016

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Sunday for everyone With the family 

29/10/2023 29/October/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yesterday was a beautiful night 

Paul on the computer 

Leora With skirt And white bra 

In bed lying on the laptop and that ass looking at us 

Then She  went to the bathroom With the door closed 

Masturbation With fingers 

Hot sex with big black Mr 

Strong and delicious orgasm  

Relaxing bath with candlelight 

• Like 1