B4 - General Topic 2023 #55 (October)

3 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

You name two guys I never heard of and I've been a member for a while, but the only difference with me is that I don't make it a habit of following a lot of women on this site, but you cannot help but notice that every thumbnail you look at, he seems to always be there, even right now this new girl was in her dressing room, so I'm started admiring her, and trying to decide if she someone I can possibly start following, and next thing I know he's having some type of meet and greet with her, I wish he would just start allowing us to get used to seeing what type of person she is, before he takes her over, and because of him, he has cheapen and sour everything I feel about this person now that I was following, and this person is the only reason why I was paying to be a member of this site

This sounds like you have major jealousy and attachment issues. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You guys mad that she spoke with Wolf and this is turn down and what about the Che Guevara sticker on her suitcase? 🤮

Che Guevara is just a personal choice one makes, just as I support Russia and Israel, it has nothing to do with RLC or this forum.

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

They do this with every men since Samson and Thor. I also find weird because if I don't like to watch I simply don't watch. But this guys have an obsession with male tenants. And sometimes it seems that they think that those grownup women are their teenage daughters,

I am beginning to think there are posters on CC who suffer from Jungian projection, a psychological disorder.  In Jungian projection, a person unwittingly projects their own attributes or traits onto another person.  These attributes / traits are typically not favorable or positive ones.  (A very famous American politician is said to frequently demonstrate Jungian projection.)

An example of Jungian projection.  A man who frequently cheats on his wife accusing another man of also cheating on his wife.  The accusing man has no knowledge or proof that the second man is actually cheating on his wife, but is simply projecting his own behavior onto this other man.  These attributes or traits that are being projected are ones that you dislike about yourself.  For example, someone who struggles with alcohol abuse criticizing the drunken behavior of others.

Jungian projections are not a one-time sort of thing.  The projections occur repeatedly.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Are you referring to me as being jealous of something, because if it is no I'm not jealous of anyone

no, I mean the people who constantly say that everyone is jealous when it comes to those perverts, you know who they are 😁

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

and then masturbates right in front of Octavia, and there are more occasions when he walks to the toilets to see if anyone is there, the man is just a pervert

Tbf they are all pervs but so are the members of this forum🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Maybe they're just not available to you, and/or avoid crossing your path?... 😉 

Even the less pretty girls on RLC are probably beyond what most guys on here can dream of.

I wouldn't fancy all of them either (different types for different likes), but surely wouldn't say no to many of them (hypothetically).

Claiming otherwise, while at the same time voyeuring them, comes across as a tad unbelievable.

I only watch for "research" purpose...🤣