B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Noldus

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

It seems that Esmi didn't woke up in a good mood. I wonder if it's because the mess in the kitchen yesterday.

Yes.......Esmi cleans all the time and Ulyana also. If you can't wash a plate because the sink is full because someone is too lazy, to clean behind their selves, and their friend.

• Upvote 1

I see Ulyana is back on her period, but the disappointing part for me was when she was off her period, she practically spent all of her non-free period time on that wolf guy, because when she was off her period, she hardly spent anytime in this room, and she hardly bated at all, so in my opinion and this is only my opinion, and all this only affects me, so again in my opinion I guess that wolf guy practically controls all these females now, and sadly he controls Ulyana even more, and I'll figure that control mostly comes via texting her "the do's and don't"

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I see Ulyana is back on her period, but the disappointing part for me was when she was off her period, she practically spent all of her non-free period time on that wolf guy, because when she was off her period, she hardly spent anytime in this room, and she hardly bated at all, so in my opinion and this is only my opinion, and all this only affects me, so again in my opinion I guess that wolf guy practically controls all these females now, and sadly he controls Ulyana even more, and I'll figure that control mostly comes via texting her "the do's and don't"

If it only affects you, you do not need to share with us--your infatuation is controlling you, IMO 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Wenn Esmi einfach lockerer werden könnte, wären Camcaps und RLC in Flammen! Du bist so verdammt sexy!  

Vielleicht ist es bei ihr wie bei anderen Mädchen vor ihr . Eventuelle Liebschaften von außerhalb haben schon oft verhindert daß sich Mädchen allzu offen vor den Kameras präsentieren und den Abonnenten eine " lange Nase " gezeigt haben. Denn ehe sie ihre Beziehungen gefährden weil die Partner oder Partnerinnen auch nicht vor die Kameras wollen machen sie dann eben so gut wie nichts und liegen ihre Zeit bei RLC einfach nur ab. Aber vielleicht sind es auch die Eltern die die Geschlechtsteile ihrer Töchter nicht so gern im Internet verbreitet sehen wollen.