B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Noldus

Think about it, I know it's hard because you guys for some reason are effectuated and love this guy, but you have two  Apartments empty, and where are all the females, of course they're not there because the person that controls them is not there, and look at this party here, usually Ulyana is up dancing, smiling and having fun, but what is she doing, she is constantly on her phone texting, and you know who that person is

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I see Ulyana is back on her period, but the disappointing part for me was when she was off her period, she practically spent all of her non-free period time on that wolf guy, because when she was off her period, she hardly spent anytime in this room, and she hardly bated at all, so in my opinion and this is only my opinion, and all this only affects me, so again in my opinion I guess that wolf guy practically controls all these females now, and sadly he controls Ulyana even more, and I'll figure that control mostly comes via texting her "the do's and don't"

Happy Baby GIF by bebe ceyiz sarayi

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Think about it, I know it's hard because you guys for some reason are effectuated and love this guy, but you have two  Apartments empty, and where are all the females, of course they're not there because the person that controls them is not there, and look at this party here, usually Ulyana is up dancing, smiling and having fun, but what is she doing, she is constantly on her phone texting, and you know who that person is

This is  a party to eat and take photos for Instagram. More like a gathering than a party.

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The ways she's gripping the edge of the bed, I'd say very possibly.

the little wolf should also take care of Nadia a little.. this other boy is not skilled.. or he is too in awe of her beauty