B2 - General Topic 2023 #21 (October / November)

Since the sexiest female on here that I follow was entertaining her special guests, I thought I go down and visit a female that is just as sexy, and a beautiful female with actual grace and respect for herself, and yes Esmi is a fantastic dancer too, but to my surprise this lovely lady was right in the middle of lotioning her beautiful body, and with that soft music playing in the background, it felt almost spiritual watching her 

3 hours ago, Murfy said:

Have Harley and Uly ever fooled around?  I can’t remember them doing anything together.  I may be mistaken.

Come to think of it, and it's hard to believe that they never had a one on one sexual moment, but anytime they were together, it was either Fiora or Olivia as the third person, and the ones that usually dictates what usually happens

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

Since the sexiest female on here that I follow was entertaining her special guests, I thought I go down and visit a female that is just as sexy, and a beautiful female with actual grace and respect for herself, and yes Esmi is a fantastic dancer too, but to my surprise this lovely lady was right in the middle of lotioning her beautiful body, and with that soft music playing in the background, it felt almost spiritual watching her 

HotHotHot🔥 Esmi is so Hot in so many different things she does,but tonight was so Hot gracefully putting on her lotions like she does was HotHotHot.How many hot's was that I meant every one of them she is a very unique special beauty.I can't say enough about her.....💖

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1