Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #43

Pete1960

Leora with this schoolgirl skirt is wonderful, she looks very sexy, even more so without panties teasing her....

I would like to leave some requests and tips for Leora, which would be interesting to see:

* It's been a while since Leora has let Paul put it up her ass, it would be wonderful to see them lying on the bed with their legs facing camera 10, where Leora would have total control of the camera, where just by lifting her leg she would be able to give us a view perfect view of her being penetrated in the ass.

* It seems that Paul got a taste for cumming on Leora's face, it's very exciting to see her with her face all cummed on, then using her fingers to get the rest of the cum that's still on her face and sucking her fingers. However, unfortunately most of the time it is in the guest room and the cameras there are far away. on October 26th it was perfect:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_10?ts=1698258274&from=share

Another camera that is perfect is the one in the bathroom, camera 7, Paul sitting on the washing machine and Leora kneeling in front of him and taking a cumshot in the face. Or like Paul did on 11/01 on camera 3 doing oral, Paul inverting the position, staying seated and she lies down on his front:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_3?ts=1698772680&from=share

* Taking advantage of these schoolgirl skirts, Leo could use them with the plug and clean the house without panties and when she goes down to wash the bathtub or get on all fours in bed to fix the covers, she will give us a beautiful view of her ass with a plug .

* The masturbation in the bathroom using the black dildo attached and open to the camera 5 WAS INCREDIBLE, I bet not only us but she was also very excited. It would be even better if you put that black dildo glued on and sat in the same way but placing it on your ass. Taking advantage of this dildo, she could use both the plug and the black dildo at the same time in the bedroom. Gluing him to the bed like he's been doing lately, doing all fours on him, but with the plug in place.

There are some suggestions and I don't know if she will see it or do it, but as an admirer of hers since she entered the RLC in her first apartment still with blonde hair, I couldn't help but ask.

To the moderators, I would like to ask if possible for a place so that we can make suggestions for it. Like I said, I don't know if she'll read it or see it, but it will happen =D

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Whoa, Cecilia is back!  Perfect roommate for Leora

Time to SMASH the ratings for a week or so , it will then need to step up her game , she’s not a guest now but a tenant like the rest and she needs to interact , share , participate in daily life routines with others .. it will be interesting to see her behavior and of course adjustment to this new life .. she started on doing what she knows BEST but the shared villas aren’t a place to be locked in a room 3/4 of the day  and do whatever . I am looking forward to discover the tenant Cecilia as the girl Cecilia we know her quite well ( and for sure due to the anal plugs mania that slowly is expanding in most of the apartments , I am expecting to see if she’s into this 😉😉) . 

1 hour ago, Voodooox said:

Leora with this schoolgirl skirt is wonderful, she looks very sexy, even more so without panties teasing her....

I would like to leave some requests and tips for Leora, which would be interesting to see:

* It's been a while since Leora has let Paul put it up her ass, it would be wonderful to see them lying on the bed with their legs facing camera 10, where Leora would have total control of the camera, where just by lifting her leg she would be able to give us a view perfect view of her being penetrated in the ass.

* It seems that Paul got a taste for cumming on Leora's face, it's very exciting to see her with her face all cummed on, then using her fingers to get the rest of the cum that's still on her face and sucking her fingers. However, unfortunately most of the time it is in the guest room and the cameras there are far away. on October 26th it was perfect:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_10?ts=1698258274&from=share

Another camera that is perfect is the one in the bathroom, camera 7, Paul sitting on the washing machine and Leora kneeling in front of him and taking a cumshot in the face. Or like Paul did on 11/01 on camera 3 doing oral, Paul inverting the position, staying seated and she lies down on his front:

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/33_3?ts=1698772680&from=share

* Taking advantage of these schoolgirl skirts, Leo could use them with the plug and clean the house without panties and when she goes down to wash the bathtub or get on all fours in bed to fix the covers, she will give us a beautiful view of her ass with a plug .

* The masturbation in the bathroom using the black dildo attached and open to the camera 5 WAS INCREDIBLE, I bet not only us but she was also very excited. It would be even better if you put that black dildo glued on and sat in the same way but placing it on your ass. Taking advantage of this dildo, she could use both the plug and the black dildo at the same time in the bedroom. Gluing him to the bed like he's been doing lately, doing all fours on him, but with the plug in place.

There are some suggestions and I don't know if she will see it or do it, but as an admirer of hers since she entered the RLC in her first apartment still with blonde hair, I couldn't help but ask.

To the moderators, I would like to ask if possible for a place so that we can make suggestions for it. Like I said, I don't know if she'll read it or see it, but it will happen =D

Double thumbs up

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Time to SMASH the ratings for a week or so , it will then need to step up her game , she’s not a guest now but a tenant like the rest and she needs to interact , share , participate in daily life routines with others .. it will be interesting to see her behavior and of course adjustment to this new life .. she started on doing what she knows BEST but the shared villas aren’t a place to be locked in a room 3/4 of the day  and do whatever . I am looking forward to discover the tenant Cecilia as the girl Cecilia we know her quite well ( and for sure due to the anal plugs mania that slowly is expanding in most of the apartments , I am expecting to see if she’s into this 😉😉) . 

She rather than Malia in bed with Leora would have been a perfect match. Similar bodies, Cecilia's breats are slightly smaller and still sweet, and the face of a sea breeze girl.  She looks innocent. Wowzer.  And she isn't there with the messy Radislava although in the same room.   Her first 2 bates were lovely...and she checked herself on top replays on her phone afterwards.

Leora now can have head to head competition.