Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

why, she's just one of many that come and go and they've been playing the game for far too long

Heartless people, not just the fact she's leaving RLC. she has to start another chapter in her life. Her life right now isn't a game. The world is tough out there, special you don't have help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DWI said:

It seemed like G4 might have been the person picking up Martina at the apartment...there clearly were two female voices speaking in and out of the hallway, but whoever was outside avoided coming into the apartment. If it was G4, I'm not sure we'll see Martina anytime soon once she is totally moved out. I think G4 is adament about not appearing on cam at all. I certainly can't criticize her for that especially if it could endanger her vocational status. In  my opinion, Martina is an exhibitionistt at heart but I suspect if she hooks up with G4 on a long term basis, Martina's exhibitionist days may be over. It would still be nice to see Martina, with or without G4, at RLC parties in B7 or B4.

Wrong G 🙂 
They helped her to move 😉 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

What I don't understand, why does Martina have to leave? why can't he leave with his girl?  Or are they both leaving because RLC is forced them out the Apartment?

M&A broke up. Alberto is expected to leave once his finances are in order.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

What I don't understand, why does Martina have to leave? why can't he leave with his girl?  Or are they both leaving because RLC is forced them out the Apartment?

why would she want to stay there, that apartment is completely run down and the furniture is falling apart, maybe Lacrim and Elli's friends still want to live there, no one else, renovate it and put new faces in, we are done with this couple

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

why would she want to stay there, that apartment is completely run down and the furniture is falling apart, maybe Lacrim and Elli's friends still want to live there, no one else, renovate it and put new faces in, we are done with this couple

I think it's a question of having a place for Taco to stay... I think that might be the hold up of her moving out...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Hi Noldus, 

Who helped her move today? 

Martina visited Nelly & Bogdan last night. She borrowed the big suitcase and then N&B drove Martina home.
They have agreed that Nelly and Bogdan will help Martina with her car today to take some things to her new apartment.

So easy....

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, berty_47 said:

Martina visited Nelly & Bogdan last night. She borrowed the big suitcase and then N&B drove Martina home.
They have agreed that Nelly and Bogdan will help Martina with her car today to take some things to her new apartment.

So easy....

Thank you for the clarification based upon what you know as I was not privy to the plans they made as I do not understand the languages they speak... either Russian or Spanish. Thanks again.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Because an apt with no one home but to bath and sleep is no good. Simple.

1 hour ago, berty_47 said:

So easy....

Now we can see who is a friend and who not....Alberto seem not longer to be one....😒

• Haha 1