Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

19 hours ago, Troy said:

Not trying to be funny at all. but how are you getting all of this information about these people? where are you guys getting this stuff from? I'm not trying to be funny, but this sounds crazy. I'm just very curious where this is coming from? 🙂

Last New Year's, Marta and her boyfriend visited the apartment and stayed for several days.  The highlight of their visit was a night-time party in the bedroom. Marta and Martina each dressed in fetish kink, soft bondage / dominatrix clothes.  A kneeling Alberto helped dress Marta, pulling up her black stockings.  Alberto's face was only a few centimeters from Marta's bare pussy as he did.  There was fucking by Marta and her boyfriend in the bathroom as Alberto watched through the open door.  (I also recall a naked Alberto walking in on Marta and her bf in the guest room either during or just after sex.)   There was fucking on the bed by both couples.  IIRC, Marta and Martina kissed as they were fucking.  There was no awkwardness, or hesitation about what to do during the whole evening.   The comfort level and the fluid nature of the nudity and sex led me to conclude that this was not the first time this quartet had partied in this manner.   While they did not exchange partners at New Year's, one should not rule out their having done so at a previous 'party'.

Late one night, Aziza invited Nelly and Bogdan over to her bedroom.  They arrived, Nelly stripped to her panties.  Bogdan stripped to his pants.  (He and Nelly were naked in their bed when Aziza summoned them.  He did not put on any underwear.)  Aziza was wearing only panties.  IIRC, Nelly directed Bogdan to sleep on one side of the bed, so that she was in the middle between Aziza and him.  Nothing happened, as Aziza fell asleep.  IIRC, this visit occurred after the incident in which Bogdan allegedly prevented cams from recording he and Aziza, and after Nelly supposedly described Bogdan's cock to Aziza.   

20 hours ago, Troy said:

Not trying to be funny at all. but how are you getting all of this information about these people? where are you guys getting this stuff from? I'm not trying to be funny, but this sounds crazy. I'm just very curious where this is coming from? 🙂

I fear that 99% is coming from their imagination, fantasy and seeing things that are not there

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, moules said:

Late one night, Aziza invited Nelly and Bogdan over to her bedroom.  They arrived, Nelly stripped to her panties.  Bogdan stripped to his pants.  (He and Nelly were naked in their bed when Aziza summoned them.  He did not put on any underwear.)  Aziza was wearing only panties.  IIRC, Nelly directed Bogdan to sleep on one side of the bed, so that she was in the middle between Aziza and him.  Nothing happened, as Aziza fell asleep.  IIRC, this visit occurred after the incident in which Bogdan allegedly prevented cams from recording he and Aziza, and after Nelly supposedly described Bogdan's cock to Aziza.   

It's all for show, keeping the audience engaged and keeping the subscribers subscribed. Some RLC apartments are real life on camera, such as Venera & Lion who hold jobs and go about their lives in the apartment on camera and then you have the "vacation villas" where it's all an artificial "real life";  nobody works and they're all in it for making a show for the audience and collecting their RLC pay. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I fear that 99% is coming from their imagination, fantasy and seeing things that are not there

This link starts with Noldus narrating the start of the New Year's party.  A contemporaneous account.  Not speculation.  Not fantasy.  Not hallucinations.  I suggest you read it.

7 minutes ago, mingo said:

It's all for show, keeping the audience engaged and keeping the subscribers subscribed. Some RLC apartments are real life on camera, such as Venera & Lion who hold jobs and go about their lives in the apartment on camera and then you have the "vacation villas" where it's all an artificial "real life";  nobody works and they're all in it for making a show for the audience and collecting their RLC pay. 

Of course.  And that is also true for CC.  The most recent post on CC on Karol and Kos's Barcelona apartment was October 29th.  The only drama is when they lock themselves out of their apartment.

I would love to be a fly on the wall that night. when Bogdan and Aziza came from the Garage and she gave him a kiss goodnight. And I do need to reminded everyone, it was late that night. and only the 2 of them were in the garage. Their's hair and clothes were both messy. He went home and took a shower. and slipped into the bed when Nelly was sleeping. But she woke up, there was an argument and she was crying. I do not know what she angry about? but it's Ironic, it the same night that he came home late from B4 hanging with Aziza. Now from my personal experience and I'm not proud of this. I've been unfaithful to my previous girlfriends. And the first thing I would do when I got home. I would take showers clean off the stench from my betrayal. But now that I'm with the perfect woman now. Those days are behind me. And I know that Look of guilt. And it looked like, he had that look that night. And if that did happened? Human beings make mistakes. 🙂

55 minutes ago, moules said:

This link starts with Noldus narrating the start of the New Year's party.  A contemporaneous account.  Not speculation.  Not fantasy.  Not hallucinations.  I suggest you read it.

no, sorry, I'm done with all those fairy tales and I limit myself to what I see and can judge for myself, people draw conclusions here that are usually ridiculous

Martina arrived to eat a reheated spaghetti (no more appetizing). Funny to see Martina's nonchalant expression of frustration. She even allowed herself to 'walk' on the bed in protest to express her rage at seeing Alberto and Juliet so happily functioning together.

Yet she's in love with her GF4, she should be happy to have finally found the love she wants and know that the future looks good for her. But that doesn't seem to be the case. She can't seem to tolerate the fact that Alberto seems to be coping better with this break-up. It shows that she thinks she's better than everyone else because she's so good-looking. 

Martina, you know as well as I do that, as a woman, your appearance, however beautiful it may be, doesn't make you invisible, and that everyone around you doesn't owe you anything because you're beautiful. You must, like everyone else, earn the love and respect of others. Some women who are 'advantaged' by nature often have great difficulty with the slightest annoyance, and life is full of annoyances.

Friendship between women is always special, but when it comes to competition, the rage that can develop between women is just as special, unlike that of men. There will be allways 'another woman' more beautiful, younger, etc. 

So Martina, I love you very much and don't do too much, you're learning about life like everyone else, that's normal.

Big kiss!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Moosecini said:

New comedy series in Barcelona...  Could happen!  🤣

Three's Company: This TV sitcom offered unforgettable comedic chaos from a  simpler time (1977-1984) - Click Americana

Juliet       Alberto                  Martina

Wow, excellent observation !😆