Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

Indeed, it is speculation.  It ALL is.  Nobody really has a clue what the hell is going on, hence all the guessing.  If we knew, the traffic here would likely come to a screeching halt, as nobody would really have anything to speculate on.  It is the foundation of this forum.

The translators give every second day hints but it seems that many people here don’t read carefully or they don’t read also a lot “ behind the lines “ and the details .. MANY THINGS OF WHAT AND WHY GOES ON have been explained , it all needs a bit attention when we read and not “ SURFACE READING “ ..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

I completely agree. Feelings aside, why make the split even harder unless some outside factor is holding things up.

My guess is the delay is with her new place.....dog restrictions?......furniture problems?.....old tenant isn't completely out?......landlord repairing something?

Could be anything. Martina and Alberto know but just haven't mentioned what it is.

I've got it worked out, they are having trouble over ownership of the water filtration system in the bathroom, Martina ca't live without it & Alberto won't relenquish control over it.

1 hour ago, 1962Starfire said:

Has it been established that Martina had any plans at all with GF4? I think it was more snowballing speculation than fact. From past postings about GF4, by those evidently that know, she is not in a position to make any plans with anyone at all. Also, Martina has admitted she wants her freedom and not be tied down to anyone right now. So it seems the status quo will remain as it is between the two of them.

Definitely no plans with GF4 was 100% snowballing speculation.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1962Starfire said:

My guess is the delay is with her new place.....dog restrictions?......furniture problems?.....old tenant isn't completely out?......landlord repairing something?

I don't  believe there is a new place I think she called Albertos bluff on leaving and it backfired massively

1 hour ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I don't  believe there is a new place I think she called Albertos bluff on leaving and it backfired massively

It's as plausible as any of the other suggestions being made, so why not!

In a nutshell Martina may have, unfortunately, 'burned her bridges'

There may be no way back and the troubled waters are too deep to cross

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Martina has discussed her new place multiple times with people both on the phone and in person. The other evening she had a long conversation with Nelly and Bogdan about it and showed them photos. She has no reason to lie to them.

Plus she has slowly been moving her things out of the apt.

Pay attention, Laddie, or you'll get a failing grade!  😂😂😂

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

To be clear, my thinking was (and still is) there is something else here at play.  Yeah she’s sad maybe her time with Alberto is ending and yeah Alberto is getting a bit of revenge … but something else is at play here and we collectively can’t put our finger on it.

Oh .... I don't know.  How about .... No good deed goes unpunished.

Good deed .... after deciding to separate from Alberto, Martina (out of concern for Alberto) continued as roommates, giving Alberto time to make arrangements.

Good Deed .... Martina loans Alberto money, to help pay for a down-payment on a house Alberto desires. (note: Martina has her own financial concerns, .... part time job, apartment rent, school expenses, living expenses) 

Good Deed .... Martina is ready to go, but Alberto's having additional financial difficulties. Martina helps Alberto arrange an advance from RLC to cover his shortfall. Alberto and Juliet are obligated to continue in the apartment for few months. (not bad ... got the money and a place to stay)

And for all her good deeds, Martina receives a daily ration of shit from Alberto. Every day an additional display of indifference and contempt. 

To heck with the "remain friends" crap. (just my unbiased opinion) 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Oh .... I don't know.  How about .... No good deed goes unpunished.

Good deed .... after deciding to separate from Alberto, Martina (out of concern for Alberto) continued as roommates, giving Alberto time to make arrangements.

Good Deed .... Martina loans Alberto money, to help pay for a down-payment on a house Alberto desires. (note: Martina has her own financial concerns, .... part time job, apartment rent, school expenses, living expenses) 

Good Deed .... Martina is ready to go, but Alberto's having additional financial difficulties. Martina helps Alberto arrange an advance from RLC to cover his shortfall. Alberto and Juliet are obligated to continue in the apartment for few months. (not bad ... got the money and a place to stay)

And for all her good deeds, Martina receives a daily ration of shit from Alberto. Every day an additional display of indifference and contempt. 

To heck with the "remain friends" crap. (just my unbiased opinion) 😁

They aren't good deeds, they are speculation of what might have happened.

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Les traducteurs donnent des indices tous les deux jours, mais il semble que beaucoup de gens ici ne lisent pas attentivement ou ne lisent pas beaucoup « derrière les lignes » et les détails. tout cela nécessite un peu d'attention lorsque nous lisons et non une « LECTURE DE SURFACE » ..

Et comment reconnait on les traducteurs?

10 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

Alberto and his girlfriend are having sex on the living room floor now while Martina is sleeping in the bedroom.  

As cringe-worthy as this may be, not that long ago she was having sex in their bedroom with Nelly while he was in the living room on his PlayStation! They've both moved on and are in it for the RLC money now. 

• Like 1