Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

20 hours ago, amandafan said:

Martina and Alberto met on a sunny day in Barcelona. They soon fell in love and began a relationship that would last about ten years. Despite the few things they shared together, they kept their dreams and plans for the future. They were happy and thought they would stay together forever.

But after ten years, cracks began to appear in their relationship. Martina felt dissatisfied and wanted to do something different with her life. She wanted more adventure, more challenge, more freedom. She started to get bored of Alberto and looked for excitement in other men and women. She often went out with her friends and came home late, sometimes drunk, sometimes accompanied. Alberto, on the other hand, was satisfied with his job as a gardener and wanted to settle down and start a family with Martina. He wanted more stability, more security, more connection. But he also had financial problems, because he had incurred a lot of debt to start a business that quickly turned out to be fruitful. He could no longer pay the debts and received threatening letters from the bank.

Martina tried to solve their problems with her saved money, but they soon realized that they had grown apart. They had different expectations, different needs, different goals. They still loved each other, but they weren't in love anymore. They decided to break up, hoping that they would both become happier.

On a rainy day in Barcelona, Martina packed her things and they said goodbye to Alberto. They hugged each other and thanked each other for the wonderful years they had spent together. They promised each other to remain friends and keep in touch. They couldn't agree on who would take Taco the dog, so they decided to take him to a shelter, where he might find a new home. They left behind the apartment, which would soon be occupied by another couple. They walked off in different directions. The couple's stunned followers were left with tears in their eyes, and an emptiness in their hearts.

One Life to Live (tv show)

😍

23 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Comeon pregnant?? We have seen a lot of speculations here in the forum but this nearly tbe top....a bit like yellow press...sorry to say that.😁

And what's more, they're twins !!!!

34 minutes ago, Troy said:

I would love to be a fly on the wall that night. when Bogdan and Aziza came from the Garage and she gave him a kiss goodnight. And I do need to reminded everyone, it was late that night. and only the 2 of them were in the garage. Their's hair and clothes were both messy. He went home and took a shower. and slipped into the bed when Nelly was sleeping. But she woke up, there was an argument and she was crying. I do not know what she angry about? but it's Ironic, it the same night that he came home late from B4 hanging with Aziza. Now from my personal experience and I'm not proud of this. I've been unfaithful to my previous girlfriends. And the first thing I would do when I got home. I would take showers clean off the stench from my betrayal. But now that I'm with the perfect woman now. Those days are behind me. And I know that Look of guilt. And it looked like, he had that look that night. And if that did happened? Human beings make mistakes. 🙂

I will 'fly' with you on this.😋

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Vous êtes un peu dur, cette fille n'est pas moche , elle et Martina ce sont deux styles très differents et deux beautés opposées mais de là à ...

les gouts et les couleurs ne se discutent pas.

Elle est très charmante, juste un ajustement des lunettes et l'alignement des dents du haut. Je l'aime beaucoup moi.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Martina packing a suitcase. The move seems to continue....

Clothes are going.  Now it's getting real.  No clothes likely means this may be one of the last times we see her.  She still has lots of stuff, but with the clothes moved, less of a reason to sleep and shower here.  No way she's getting ALL her clothes in that suitcase, so it's not quite over yet.

On 11/4/2023 at 8:41 AM, JenniferMom said:

What's interesting to me is this describes a very different Alberto than we have seen over the years.  Alberto never displayed a short temper.  I mean, shit, his hot girlfriend comes home and talks about how Nelly tongue-fucked her, and he smiled about it and seemed happy for her that she had so many orgasms.    Alberto is not like Smith or Bruno who had a short tempers.  Along with Bogdan he's one of the most mild-mannered men on RLC.

So what gives?    Best explanation is he finally could not take it any longer and he has exploded.  But something still smells fishy.

Don't forget the size of the penis of Bogdan....it is link to the brain....😆

23 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Clothes are going.  Now it's getting real.  No clothes likely means this may be one of the last times we see her.  She still has lots of stuff, but with the clothes moved, less of a reason to sleep and shower here.  No way she's getting ALL her clothes in that suitcase, so it's not quite over yet.

If she does leave, which sounds most likely? there's no need for me ever to look at that apartment ever again. there's nothing there I want to see. Well maybe little dog, If she doesn't takes him with her?

• Upvote 3

On 11/4/2023 at 9:31 AM, Moosecini said:

Holy crap Jenn!  Pregnant?!?  Talk about whacking the hornet's nest with a wiffle ball bat!! 🤣

Worse, who's the biological father? 😱

Maybe Nelly had Bodgan's sperm inside her and had sex right after with Martina and knowing the fluid exchange between Martina and Nelly..... 🤣

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Worse, who's the biological father? 😱

Maybe Nelly had Bodgan's sperm inside her and had sex right after with Martina and knowing the fluid exchange between Martina and Nelly..... 🤣

Wow!