Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Won't be "done" till Taco goes out the door the last time.

You're right ! Taco is the 'link' to everything.

I would say that the first stage was the disappearance of the fish, which was difficult to accept. Imagine Taco's departure, the end of the world?

Just now, girlsfun2 said:

You're right ! Taco is the 'link' to everything.

I would say that the first stage was the disappearance of the fish, which was difficult to accept. Imagine Taco's departure, the end of the world?

I believe the fish thing was an accident and they died.  Doubt it had anything to do with their relationship (or lack thereof).

It seemed like G4 might have been the person picking up Martina at the apartment...there clearly were two female voices speaking in and out of the hallway, but whoever was outside avoided coming into the apartment. If it was G4, I'm not sure we'll see Martina anytime soon once she is totally moved out. I think G4 is adament about not appearing on cam at all. I certainly can't criticize her for that especially if it could endanger her vocational status. In  my opinion, Martina is an exhibitionistt at heart but I suspect if she hooks up with G4 on a long term basis, Martina's exhibitionist days may be over. It would still be nice to see Martina, with or without G4, at RLC parties in B7 or B4.

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

why, she's just one of many that come and go and they've been playing the game for far too long

Heartless people, not just the fact she's leaving RLC. she has to start another chapter in her life. Her life right now isn't a game. The world is tough out there, special you don't have help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1