Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

11 minutes ago, 1962Starfire said:

C'est purement ma propre opinion, mais j'espère que dans certains des rares moments de contemplation d'Alberto seul sur son balcon, il réalisera à quel point il a été un imbécile pendant tout ce processus de séparation avec Martina. À moins qu'elle ne lui dise le contraire, il ne lui a offert aucune aide pour le déménagement. Il la dérangeait aussi souvent que possible dans l'appartement. ajoutant à son stress. Lorsqu'ils étaient tous les trois dans l'appartement, il préparait généralement le dîner uniquement pour lui et son ami gothique. Je crois qu'il n'a aucun sentiment pour cette nouvelle fille et elle n'était utilisée que pour mettre du sel dans la plaie de manière vindicative et ajouter encore plus de stress à la vie de Martina. Même si Martina sera probablement de retour pour ses affaires restantes, la finalité de son départ était palpable ce soir lorsqu'elle est partie avec Taco et Alberto ne lui a même jamais fait un câlin d'adieu.

Je pense qu'après toute l'histoire amère de l'année écoulée, les fusions et acquisitions ont toujours un sentiment particulier les unes pour les autres, une sorte de lien qui ne peut être rompu en raison de leur longue histoire commune. Dans mon esprit, peut-être qu'il aurait pu y avoir une vie plus heureuse pour ces deux-là si Alberto n'avait pas été un tel con, apparemment surtout pour l'argent en fin de compte. Les autres problèmes auraient fini par se résoudre, comme c'est le cas pour tout couple qui se soucie l'un de l'autre.

Alors, oui, dans ses moments de calme, j'espère qu'Alberto ressentira un certain regret d'avoir laissé s'enfuir une femme merveilleuse.

Alberto verra certainement les revenus RLC baissés après le départ de Martina.

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@StnCld316 , there are many problems nearly one week now , any updates ? 

I have notified Admin on a couple of occasions about the system being slow and he was supposed to be looking into the matter with the server that provides the service. Sometimes clearing the systems cache helps resolve issues but it only helps if it's accessible as if the system gets too slow then it will only time out and go offline, also I am not on the forum till sometime in the afternoon hours.

There is a new forum software in the making with the developer but when that's going to be released is unknown, but will likely be sometime throughout 2024.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have notified Admin on a couple of occasions about the system being slow and he was supposed to be looking into the matter with the server that provides the service. Sometimes clearing the systems cache helps resolve issues but it only helps if it's accessible as if the system gets too slow then it will only time out and go offline, also I am not on the forum till sometime in the afternoon hours.

There is a new forum software in the making with the developer but when that's going to be released is unknown, but will likely be sometime throughout 2024.

I am having the same frustrating issues too when trying to open camcaps and then log in. Slowwwwwwwww. Sometimes I give up.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 1962Starfire said:

Purely my own opinion, but I hope in some of Alberto's rare contemplative moments alone on his balcony, he comes to realize what a douchebag he's been during this whole parting process with Martina. Unless she told him otherwise, he offered no help to her in any way with the move. He upset her as often as possible in the apt. adding to her stress. When the three of them were at the apt., he would usually only cook dinner for himself and his Goth friend. I believe he has no feelings at all for this new girl and she was only used to vindictively grind salt into the wound and add even more stress to Martina's life. Even though Martina will probably be back for her remaining things, the finality of her leaving felt palpable this evening when she left with Taco and Alberto never even gave her a goodbye hug.

I think, after all the bitter history of the past year or so, M&A still have a special feeling for each other, some sort bond that can't be broken because of their long history together. In my mind, perhaps there could have been a happier life for these two if Alberto hadn't been such a dick, apparently mostly about money in the end. The other problems would have worked themselves out eventually as they do with any couple that care about each other.

So, yes, in his quiet moments, I hope Alberto might feel some regret that he let a wonderful woman get away.

It is  normal reactions of two  people who HAVE ( AND STILL DO ) TRULY LOVED / LOVE each other . It is so difficult for them that they act like MOST LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS , they can’t accept what really is happening between them . I think it feels for both of them that they are losing the best friend they ever have in their lives and it is just acts of egoism , wondering and feeling totally awkward . 

In my humble opinion , i believe it is presence  of the cameras that has reached the majority of us in making so many speculations / conclusions regarding what really goes on inside their minds . THEY KNOW that people watching something THAT IN NORMAL LIFE AND IN THE REAL WORLD , only these two would be dealing with . Now , they know that they are criticized , judge and hammered / praised in perhaps the most personal experience they are living . I think they WOULD SIMPLY WANT that all this happens away from viewers eyes , but then , it is the very cameras that have brought them in this recognition status and they NEED TO ACCEPT .. for some days more . 

If they had broke up away of cameras , I believe they would have handled better . But now . They know that any small or big thing they do is watched , criticized and commented like it isn’t many times their lives but the subscribers . 

We the viewers aren’t ready to abandon Martina and not watching her anymore , I think this is enhanced by the fact that the rumors say and indicate that Alberto remains and this is also REALLY REALLY difficult for the majority of us to experience it , Martina DOES THE BEST THING , that is quitting this world and we would all feel better I think knowing that Alberto does the same . We will need time to get used of the new reality and it will take quite some time to get used to not an apartment that Martina isn’t there and present but at the side of the RLC main page that this apartment will be “ Juliette and Alberto “ , when we realize this and accept it , i think then that at the same time Martina and Alberto will have also accepted the  new reality in their lives . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 1962Starfire said:

Purely my own opinion, but I hope in some of Alberto's rare contemplative moments alone on his balcony, he comes to realize what a douchebag he's been during this whole parting process with Martina. Unless she told him otherwise, he offered no help to her in any way with the move. He upset her as often as possible in the apt. adding to her stress. When the three of them were at the apt., he would usually only cook dinner for himself and his Goth friend. I believe he has no feelings at all for this new girl and she was only used to vindictively grind salt into the wound and add even more stress to Martina's life. Even though Martina will probably be back for her remaining things, the finality of her leaving felt palpable this evening when she left with Taco and Alberto never even gave her a goodbye hug.

I think, after all the bitter history of the past year or so, M&A still have a special feeling for each other, some sort bond that can't be broken because of their long history together. In my mind, perhaps there could have been a happier life for these two if Alberto hadn't been such a dick, apparently mostly about money in the end. The other problems would have worked themselves out eventually as they do with any couple that care about each other.

So, yes, in his quiet moments, I hope Alberto might feel some regret that he let a wonderful woman get away.

Wonderful woman???  LOL, she cheating on Alberto how many times?   She walked all over that guy!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

In any case , the site has this MAJOR ISSUE lately , it can be 3-5 times per day that it doesn’t load and nothing happens . It is really annoying and I hope the Admin ( who has many times being blamed very rightful I believe and this I think the majority here believes as well ) solves this because it really hurts the site’s surf experience and being also payable to quite really a lot of people , I guess it would be better “ attention “ required . 

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In any case , the site has this MAJOR ISSUE lately , it can be 3-5 times per day that it doesn’t load and nothing happens . It is really annoying and I hope the Admin ( who has many times being blamed very rightful I believe and this I think the majority here believes as well ) solves this because it really hurts the site’s surf experience and being also payable to quite really a lot of people , I guess it would be better “ attention “ required . 

The system slows because some processes uses up most of the systems resources. It shows on the Cloudflare message the cause is likely resources hogging up most of the available systems resources and to contact the server. The underlying issue has to be found before it can be corrected.