Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes maybe there is something going on that we are all missing.  Here's a speculation:  Maybe she is pregnant with someone other than Alberto.

Hello Jen, Yes speculation. But this is not the first split for these two. Martina left years ago with another male, only to come back begging Alberto to take her back.

Pregnant? Only another woman would know? If this is a possibility it would have to be with someone she went drinking with, got hot or Dani?

2 hours ago, JYBRD said:

Is Alberto trying to rent an apartment or buy a house. Two different things here where I live. Banks here dont get involved with apartment rentals. You pay the first and last months rental then move in.You can buy or rent a house.If he is looking to buy a house he would have to put down a substantial down payment.

According to posters on CC, Alberto wanted to buy an apartment near the business where he is working as a landscaper.  The bank apparently told him they wanted a higher deposit amount than he had expected, and he did not have enough money saved to cover the higher deposit.  He returned from meeting with the bank very, very angry, went on a rant, and Martina tried to comfort him.  (I watched on replay this particular moment.  As his anger was not directed at Martina, I assumed it was directed at the bank.)

Assuming he is forced to leave the RLC apartment, he would need to rent an apartment elsewhere. 

Spanish law, as I understand it, allows a landlord to charge one month's rent as a deposit before renting an apartment.

• Confused 1

Maybe she is pregnant with someone other than Alberto.  That would be distressing especially if it was a causal fling. 

If she's pregnant it would be a recent development... She was dangling a tampon string two weeks ago...

Yes maybe there is something going on that we are all missing.  Here's a speculation:  Maybe she is pregnant with someone other than Alberto.  That would be distressing especially if it was a causal fling.    I don't buy the cock blocking as early on she seemed happy to see Alberto happy with Juliet.

I keep coming back to the issue being something having to do with the apartment and the RLC contract.  I think they both want it and given the contract or what RLC is demanding, only one can have it.  Some have posted "follow the money".  This apartment is apparently lucrative.   As we have seen with Linda and Tibor, perhaps somehow these older contracts have clauses that give the tenants some leverage, i.e. RLC can't remove them like the remove most of the other participants constantly.  Maybe they both want the apartment but neither want to be together.

Comeon pregnant?? We have seen a lot of speculations here in the forum but this nearly tbe top....a bit like yellow press...sorry to say that.😁

• Haha 3

If she no longer likes to have sex with Alberto, I do not see her having sex with another guy at this particular point in her life.  Two exceptions:  Marta's boyfriend.  Bogdan.  << Both as part of a threesome.  (Bogdan, Nelly, and Aziza apparently were on track for a threesome .  So a threesome with B&N and Martina is not completely out of the question.  And there was New Year's with Marta and her boyfriend.)

6 minutes ago, moules said:

According to posters on CC, Alberto wanted to buy an apartment near the business where he is working as a landscaper.  The bank apparently told him they wanted a higher deposit amount than he had expected, and he did not have enough money saved to cover the higher deposit.  He returned from meeting with the bank very, very angry, went on a rant, and Martina tried to comfort him.  (I watched on replay this particular moment.  As his anger was not directed at Martina, I assumed it was directed at the bank.)

Assuming he is forced to leave the RLC apartment, he would need to rent an apartment elsewhere. 

Spanish law, as I understand it, allows a landlord to charge one month's rent as a deposit before renting an apartment.

With Juliet moving in with him, he will probably be able to stay at RLC for a while.

55 minutes ago, moules said:

If she no longer likes to have sex with Alberto, I do not see her having sex with another guy at this particular point in her life.  Two exceptions:  Marta's boyfriend.  Bogdan.  << Both as part of a threesome.  (Bogdan, Nelly, and Aziza apparently were on track for a threesome .  So a threesome with B&N and Martina is not completely out of the question.  And there was New Year's with Marta and her boyfriend.)

Not trying to be funny at all. but how are you getting all of this information about these people? where are you guys getting this stuff from? I'm not trying to be funny, but this sounds crazy. I'm just very curious where this is coming from? 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

i-give-up-oh-my.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well from what you guys were saying that Alberto is leaving with that little ugly chick? sorry I know that's harsh, but she's ugly.  Cause I don't want to see Martina go. What a nice little round butt... I never really noticed her before. but I been watching her take showers on a replays.🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1