Martina & Alberto - 2023 #13

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Comeon pregnant?? We have seen a lot of speculations here in the forum but this nearly tbe top....a bit like yellow press...sorry to say that.😁

WAKE UP!!  99% of what your reading is speculation.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, Troy a dit :

Et bien, d'après ce que vous disiez, Alberto part avec cette petite fille moche ? désolé, je sais que c'est dur, mais elle est moche. Parce que je ne veux pas voir Martina partir. Quel joli petit derrière rond... Je ne l'avais jamais vraiment remarquée auparavant. mais je l'ai regardée prendre des douches lors d'une rediffusion. 🙂

Vous êtes un peu dur, cette fille n'est pas moche , elle et Martina ce sont deux styles très differents et deux beautés opposées mais de là à ...

les gouts et les couleurs ne se discutent pas.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

With Juliet moving in with him, he will probably be able to stay at RLC for a while.

Alberto and Juliet .. So as to satisfy good friend’s JenniferMom theory , another FWB procedure for Alberto , poor Juliette she likes Alberto a lot but she knows him too little .. AND .. Alberto continuing exactly  where he stop with Martina .. It didn’t work firstly , I don’t know how he believes it is going to work now …AND .. Barcelona hub can be accused for tons and tons of things but I can’t think of another company that we know and being visible to judge the actions , RLC HAS SAVED AND FIXED THE LIVES of many many people ( for sure the clever ones .. ) when if they had stayed in their counties or had normal jobs in Barcelona and MOSTLY paying rents in apartments , I believe it would be so very few that would have made it surviving . 

Whoever from Europe’s eastern block has “WORKED “ for RLC even for 90 days , have managed to make a beginning . Especially during Covid and further more post Covid and the change of “ working terms “ that now last ( as we see ) indefinitely if the tenants want , people can save and plan their next move in their lives . The example of Holly and Thor is perhaps the best the best recent one. 

Now , for anyone knowing Alberto and Martina and whatever has transpired amongst them ( financially ) the last nearly 7 years , can easily understand why they have reached a point that money is their major ARGUING subject (BUT IN MY OPINION IT IS JUST THE THING COVERING THE SADNESS AND DISAPPOINTMENT THAT WHATEVER  THEY HAD THE LAST 10 YEARS MORE OR LESS THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER OS COLLAPSING AND THEY CAN’T CONTROL IT ) , still and in my humble opinion , 7 years with RLC and not managing to have at least a stash , and t is their biggest failure . 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Alberto and Juliet .. So as to satisfy good friend’s JenniferMom theory , another FWB procedure for Alberto , poor Juliette she likes Alberto a lot but she knows him too little .. AND .. Alberto continuing exactly  where he stop with Martina .. It didn’t work firstly , I don’t know how he believes it is going to work now …AND .. Barcelona hub can be accused for tons and tons of things but I can’t think of another company that we know and being visible to judge the actions , RLC HAS SAVED AND FIXED THE LIVES of many many people ( for sure the clever ones .. ) when if they had stayed in their counties or had normal jobs in Barcelona and MOSTLY paying rents in apartments , I believe it would be so very few that would have made it surviving . 

Whoever from Europe’s eastern block has “WORKED “ for RLC even for 90 days , have managed to make a beginning . Especially during Covid and further more post Covid and the change of “ working terms “ that now last ( as we see ) indefinitely if the tenants want , people can save and plan their next move in their lives . The example of Holly and Thor is perhaps the best the best recent one. 

Now , for anyone knowing Alberto and Martina and whatever has transpired amongst them ( financially ) the last nearly 7 years , can easily understand why they have reached a point that money is their major ARGUING subject (BUT IN MY OPINION IT IS JUST THE THING COVERING THE SADNESS AND DISAPPOINTMENT THAT WHATEVER  THEY HAD THE LAST 10 YEARS MORE OR LESS THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER OS COLLAPSING AND THEY CAN’T CONTROL IT ) , still and in my humble opinion , 7 years with RLC and not managing to have at least a stash , and t is their biggest failure . 

Please remember that Alberto borrowed money from Martina for his failed business venture and I assume he has repaid all or most of his debt to Martina.  Plus he had saved most of the deposit for his new home. That is how he has used his money since he started working as a landscaper.

Martina , on the other hand, has been using her money to finish her tourism degree.  She has since been also working part time and attending university.  Her intent was to have enough money to leave RLC, rent her own apartment, depend on no one, and finish her university degree in tourism.

Martina does not take pressure well.  They have fought many times in the past when she is unsure of her future.  I hope they continue to be good friends (not lovers) and that she continues to talk to Alberto.  She has always needed Alberto’s advice over the past 10 years (even before RLC).  I think they need each other.  I hope that Alberto and Martina will always love each other but not as lovers.

Further.  I think Taco is a worry for Martina.  If Taco is unhappy, then both Martina and Alberto are unhappy.  It seems to me that Martina is hoping that Alberto will help look after Taco.   But I could be very wrong about that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

You can be sure I know that, but this is really some new level of speculation 😄

There's really nothing there to speculate on.. Martina was having her menstrual period just two weeks ago... She's not pregnant...

55 minutes ago, Howard said:

WAKE UP!!  99% of what your reading is speculation.

If it wasn't for speculation there would be very little posting on this thread cause people interpret what they see differently from others

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Please remember that Alberto borrowed money from Martina for his failed business venture and I assume he has repaid all or most of his debt to Martina.  Plus he had saved most of the deposit for his new home. That is how he has used his money since he started working as a landscaper.

Martina , on the other hand, has been using her money to finish her tourism degree.  She has since been also working part time and attending university.  Her intent was to have enough money to leave RLC, rent her own apartment, depend on no one, and finish her university degree in tourism.

Martina does not take pressure well.  They have fought many times in the past when she is unsure of her future.  I hope they continue to be good friends (not lovers) and that she continues to talk to Alberto.  She has always needed Alberto’s advice over the past 10 years (even before RLC).  I think they need each other.  I hope that Alberto and Martina will always love each other but not as lovers.

We are also hearing that Alberto has been after Martina for more money and she said no.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

We are also hearing that Alberto has been after Martina for more money and she said no.

I agree, but has decided that she did not want to jeopardize her school and her leaving RLC.  But Alberto and Juliette staying in the apartment has helped to alleviate this problem.  I have not heard whether he has finalized his real estate deal .

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

If it wasn't for speculation there would be very little posting on this thread cause people interpret what they see differently from others

It's OK to get lost in speculation as long as you (figuratively) remember to live in reality.  Too many who post take these forums seriously. They live their lives vicariously through others.  All OK as long as you realize it is fantasy and not YOUR reality.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

I believe it's the other way around because he is in full time employment and has money, she isn't and doesn't. She was also meeting with N&B yesterday at The Villa which would suggest the idea of her own apartment in the project or she is asking for a down payment from RLC to help release her from the project to try to move forward with things...especially given she has been previously a bit too close to Nelly over recent years. 

• Upvote 1