B4 - General Topic 2023 #57 (November)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Wonder why Cecilia's room is red tinted on all the cams--it is quite annoying.  

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻… I hope complains have been made , IT IS OBVIOUS that she’s advised for the room to be always illuminated for viewership ( what an old / expired now trick .. ) , she had had two excellent instructors ( Radislava and Fiora) but this is ridiculous . Even the small lights ( lamps ) that they put around the bed is so much better than this ..

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

But I don't understand at all why she sits down at a table with Miron and the child's head and talks to them in a friendly way. Unfortunately, even in other contexts, have little or no self-esteem. Translated, this means: no feeling for what you can do or what you should not do.

You can be friendly and cordial to assholes, but it doesn't mean she will have sex with either of them.  If that happens, then the self-esteem becomes a possibility. 

20 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Keeping the "cocks" away is a positive.  I'm sure Cecilia will be highly unimpressed when she meets them.

I WOULD simply love to find out that Cecilia is bisexual ( we also don’t know of course if she’s lesbian or straight , with  Radislava was just shows , the same with  Fiora ).. I would  LOVE that she’s part of the Margo / Wolf’s explorations … 

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Aber daß sie sich an einen Tisch mit Miron und dem Kindskopf setzt und mit denen auch noch freundlich redet verstehe ich überhaupt nicht. Leider haben , auch in anderen Zusammenhängen, wenig oder kein Selbstwertgefühl. Übersetzt heißt das : kein Gefühl dafür was man tun kann oder besser unterlassen sollte.

Gerald, I think the girls have no problem handling these guys.

They are grown ups and professionals and knows all their tricks.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I WOULD simply love to find out that Cecilia is bisexual ( we also don’t know of course if she’s lesbian or straight , with  Radislavaeas just shows , the same woth Fiora ) .. Imwoiod LOVE that she’s part of the Margo / Wolf’s explorations … 

Just shows? I remember very vividly our cheers when Cecilia first show up and her and Radi had a real lesbian sex. So much so that Harley/FrankZabba asked us for the video. 

Ok, after that was mostly shows but we can't forget that historic moment in RLC's history. 😁

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

Gerald, ich denke, die Mädchen haben kein Problem damit, mit diesen Jungs umzugehen.

Sie sind Erwachsene und Profis und kennen alle ihre Tricks.

Ihr Wort in Gottes Gehörgang ! Man sollte das natürlich annehmen. Im nüchternen Zustand ist das auch sicher so. Aber Alkohol enthemmt bekanntlich und zu viel Alkohol beeinträchtigt das Urteilsvermögen extrem. Kann man bei RLC immer wieder gut ( oder ungut ? ) sehen.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻… I hope complains have been made , IT IS OBVIOUS that she’s advised for the room to be always illuminated for viewership ( what an old / expired now trick .. ) , she had had two excellent instructors ( Radislava and Fiora) but this is ridiculous . Even the small lights ( lamps ) that they put around the bed is so much better than this ..

I just emailed support--about the red tined cams in Cecilia room---more should do the same. 

• Thanks 1