B4 - General Topic 2023 #57 (November)

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Isn't it weird that she was called Cecilia on camcaps and when she got on RLC,that's the name she chooses?

Simply appreciating the fans she has 😇

AND .. Can the ORIGINAL GODFATHER appear ? Has it been good friend @Noldus or maybe @Pete1960 since he also gives names ? I think the person naming Cecilia deserves a public official praising since we KNOW now that Cecilia takes notice of ANYTHING posted and written here . Let’s hope that mostly positivity will follow her , but why doubting when a tenant is such a lovely , pleasant and smiley person and not a “ moody “ , “ grumpy “ and undecided tenant not knowing how to be on cameras .. 

Let’s enjoy Cecilia’s stay as it is rightfully deserved 😇

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Awwwww,he walked her to her room🤣

The one thing l don’t like about that bedroom, it does not have a lock on the door and with people like Miron  and Lacrim wondering in girls bedrooms a door lock is necessary.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Simply appreciating the fans she has 😇

AND .. Can the ORIGINAL GODFATHER appear ? Has it been good friend @Noldus or maybe @Pete1960 since he also gives names ? I think the person naming Cecilia deserves a public official praising since we KNOW now that Cecilia takes notice of ANYTHING posted and written here . Let’s hope that mostly positivity will follow her , but why doubting when a tenant is such a lovely , pleasant and smiley person and not a “ moody “ , “ grumpy “ and undecided tenant not knowing how to be on cameras .. 

Let’s enjoy Cecilia’s stay as it is rightfully deserved 😇

Cecilia was named here by LegrandRobert, who we haven't seen here since February 10.. (thanks to my living encyclopedia)

• Like 1