Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

27 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Since she's tidying up the bedroom i think nothing will happen this evening. Pity...

I think there is a reasonable chance that something might happen, although I wouldn’t gamble on it.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think there is a reasonable chance that something might happen, although I wouldn’t gamble on it.

As George Michael sang: 'I gotta have faith'

If nothing else im enjoying how her outfit looks when watching her ass and the cameltoe she whilst wearing it.

Plus there is every chance of an outfit change once she finishes cleaning after her shower - gonna take something to top what she has been cleaning in!

• Like 1

The slave on duty I can see ( once again ) … BUT I KNOW , she does it because after the first big love ( Paul ) , the second big love ( fans / masturbation ) she has also the third big love ( cleaning) … Cleaning a place that nobody visits has always been fascinating 😂😂

• Confused 3

On 11/5/2023 at 1:47 AM, jimbo4 said:

Hey Pervert!....How you doing girl? I remember you when you were just a normal pervert like the rest of us.....If and when it happens Ash...Video please ! 👍🤣

I would but it probably won't be on video. My hands will be too busy to hold my phone

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3