Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

12 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Thud!

Sound of Max falling over backwards and hitting the floor...   Easy on my old heart, girl.

I hope ash is the female and not a metaphor of someone else I mean you could call me gracie instead  of gregg if I'm wrong ash pm me with some proof 

• Like 1

What an incredible , amazing , stunning , fantastic , unbelievable , AVN awards nominee , emm sorry Oscars I meant to say , performance from Leora The Vocalist tonight ( in comparison to the yesterday’s bathroom “ Silent Night , Holy Night “ performance so as Big Love Paul not to wake up or catch her masturbating with an open bathroom door ) , a fully Night Vision experience ( the ones that her truly fans love to watch 😁 ) , Leora fulfilling all of her 3 Big Loves of her life simultaneously . 

1st Big Love Paul blowjobbing ( the guy really can’t fuck anymore and I can understand the seeking of satisfaction of Leora with her toys , on the other hand  , what a dream for a more than 10 years relationship with the same person , exactly what a man would need , a blowjob to ease the sperm balls being full 😁, indeed a dream of every man that KNOWS that he is bored with the same person for so many years ) , 2nd Big Love masturbating while blowjobbing so as to be with open legs on cameras ( which is another disappointment considering the fact that LEORA can’t anymore finish Paul with a blowjob , a handjob is needed by either him or her to reach climax and cum ) and of course ALL THESE comes after Leora fulfilling her 3rd Big Love , that is cleaning the apartment . 

Leora and Paul , the future of RLC with another top performance . It was so amazing that I AM IMPRESSED that not even 1 ( one ) has posted or commented anything about this stunning ( again ) day in L&P’s apartment . 

• Haha 1

Personally, I really enjoy Leora's style of voyeur teasing for the cams and how she intentionally works the cams or more specifically on how she positions herself for optimum exposure and great viewing opportunities. The only other participant that compared to Leora was Irma. Other than that, I wish a few other tenants would somewhat copy Leora's approach to the cams while enjoying a better lifestyle when out of the apartment. For Leora to be with RLC for 10+ years she must be doing "some" things right (we all know the exceptions or bad additions).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Like I said, I wouldn’t gamble on it . 🙄

This last lack of respect did it.

Paul showed his lack of respect for his meal ticket spewing his balls on her face in an act of dominance and humiliation.

Leora, he doesn't respect you you are cum on your face submissive man toy?  I wish you'd demand he respect you instead of blowing his load on your face to make him happy.

If you wanna feel like Paul's trash you have succeeded. Leora feeds him, takes care of Eva and does everything a stupid gullible woman does to keep a man not worth keeping. Don't you have any fucking pride?

If  Paul was a good lover (he isn't) and cared for her needs (he is oblivious) he wouldn't jack off on her face and go to sleep. Talk about demeaning behavior. He hasn't bought her a car, a house or even contributed to his own existence.

Fuck me. I've never treated a woman like that and am incapable of doing so. I've defended Paul in the past but can't do it anymore. She is letting him be fed on her dole, his life clothes, food and sex handed to him on a silver platter and he beats off on her face. Don't you have a lick of respect and gratitude, Paul?

My wonderful beautiful wife is disabled and can't have sex. Still I'd NEVER consider jacking off on her face. Fuck me, Paul. You booger picker. You're a fucking selfish inconsiderate out. Leora you are a gullible low expectation woman. Go back to Loverboy even if it means getting off RLC and have a normal  man. For fuck's sake.

Leora, if you are reading this, what the fuck is wrong with you allowing this disrespect? You have your beauty, intellect and so much love to give to WASTE it on this ill mannered, booger picking dick. There are men out there that would give their eye teeth to be with and support a neat gal like you but you have no personal level of expectation. So hard to watch a potentially neat gal waste her life with the booger picking leach you are feeding.

Ol' Max has reached the end of his leash. Paul you are an ungrateful drone disrespecting the woman that feeds you.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2