Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

19 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

This last lack of respect did it.

Paul showed his lack of respect for his meal ticket spewing his balls on her face in an act of dominance and humiliation.

Leora, he doesn't respect you you are cum on your face submissive man toy?  I wish you'd demand he respect you instead of blowing his load on your face to make him happy.

If you wanna feel like Paul's trash you have succeeded. Leora feeds him, takes care of Eva and does everything a stupid gullible woman does to keep a man not worth keeping. Don't you have any fucking pride?

If  Paul was a good lover (he isn't) and cared for her needs (he is oblivious) he wouldn't jack off on her face and go to sleep. Talk about demeaning behavior. He hasn't bought her a car, a house or even contributed to his own existence.

Fuck me. I've never treated a woman like that and am incapable of doing so. I've defended Paul in the past but can't do it anymore. She is letting him be fed on her dole, his life clothes, food and sex handed to him on a silver platter and he beats off on her face. Don't you have a lick of respect and gratitude, Paul?

My wonderful beautiful wife is disabled and can't have sex. Still I'd NEVER consider jacking off on her face. Fuck me, Paul. You booger picker. You're a fucking selfish inconsiderate out. Leora you are a gullible low expectation woman. Go back to Loverboy even if it means getting off RLC and have a normal  man. For fuck's sake.

Leora, if you are reading this, what the fuck is wrong with you allowing this disrespect? You have your beauty, intellect and so much love to give to WASTE it on this ill mannered, booger picking dick. There are men out there that would give their eye teeth to be with and support a neat gal like you but you have no personal level of expectation. So hard to watch a potentially neat gal waste her life with the booger picking leach you are feeding.

Ol' Max has reached the end of his leash. Paul you are an ungrateful drone disrespecting the woman that feeds you.

Max that a long ass post, FUCK you're beginning to post like ddhm 

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Max that a long ass post, FUCK you're beginning to post like ddhm 

Hey, Paul finally lost my last speck of support. I've had his back but, man, he is a selfish thoughtless  self-centered caveman mannered booger picker. I am overwhelmed with disbelieve she puts up with him and is happy with his inability to be an asset in her life?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Paul showed his lack of respect for his meal ticket spewing his balls on her face in an act of dominance and humiliation.

Leora, he doesn't respect you you are cum on your face submissive man toy?  I wish you'd demand he respect you instead of blowing his load on your face to make him happy.

If you wanna feel like Paul's trash you have succeeded. Leora feeds him, takes care of Eva and does everything a stupid gullible woman does to keep a man not worth keeping. Don't you have any fucking pride?

If  Paul was a good lover (he isn't) and cared for her needs (he is oblivious) he wouldn't jack off on her face and go to sleep. Talk about demeaning behavior. He hasn't bought her a car, a house or even contributed to his own existence.

Fuck me. I've never treated a woman like that and am incapable of doing so. I've defended Paul in the past but can't do it anymore. She is letting him be fed on her dole, his life clothes, food and sex handed to him on a silver platter and he beats off on her face. Don't you have a lick of respect and gratitude, Paul?

My wonderful beautiful wife is disabled and can't have sex. Still I'd NEVER consider jacking off on her face. Fuck me, Paul. You booger picker. You're a fucking selfish inconsiderate out. Leora you are a gullible low expectation woman. Go back to Loverboy even if it means getting off RLC and have a normal  man. For fuck's sake.

Leora, if you are reading this, what the fuck is wrong with you allowing this disrespect? You have your beauty, intellect and so much love to give to WASTE it on this ill mannered, booger picking dick. There are men out there that would give their eye teeth to be with and support a neat gal like you but you have no personal level of expectation. So hard to watch a potentially neat gal waste her life with the booger picking leach you are feeding.

Ol' Max has reached the end of his leash. Paul you are an ungrateful drone disrespecting the woman that feeds you.

Hey Max - tell us how you really feel - 😁. I still can't find one positive attribute about Paul. In one cum spurt he plastered Leora's face while also shoving it in the faces of the viewers. Never seen anything good about Paul plus he has diminished Leora to being a non-paid prostitute. She has no self respect, no ambition for a career and is basically a stay at home Mom to her baby while being the only money earner and providing a roof over their heads. Leora's main attribute is her sexy body but she certainly lacks brain cells and self worth. "The love of her life" is a useless, ungrateful comatose bag of shit. Leora is a very nice gorgeous woman definitely but has a shitty slave life while supporting a fucktard.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Hey Max - tell us how you really feel - 😁. I still can't find one positive attribute about Paul. In one cum spurt he plastered Leora's face while also shoving it in the faces of the viewers. Never seen anything good about Paul plus he has diminished Leora to being a non-paid prostitute. She has no self respect, no ambition for a career and is basically a stay at home Mom to her baby while being the only money earner and providing a roof over their heads. Leora's main attribute is her sexy body but she certainly lacks brain cells and self worth. "The love of her life" is a useless, ungrateful comatose bag of shit. Leora is a very nice gorgeous woman definitely but a shitty slave life while supporting a fucktard.

I always supported Paul.  Thought he was oblivious but not a bad guy. No longer think that. He's either selfish, retarded or inconsiderate or all of the above. If I were younger man and had a relationship with a gal like Leora she would want for nothing, have everything, her own car, a nice house, an allowance and a family. I'd work my ass off trying to raise her station in life. She gives all and gets squat other than her lowest of low expectations, which Paul is somehow able to meet.

After nearly 11 years I am revolted. I'm revolted at Paul's entitlement and I'm revolted at Leora, the babe, selling herself so cheap. No wonder her Dad doesn't care for Paul.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

SHE HAS NOBODY ELSE IN PRAGUE AFTER 4 YEARS THERE , what will she do if she loses Paul ? Don’t you remember when the war started that there were posts indicating that she was bullied being Russian ? 

What will she do if Paul goes ? What’s her alternative ? I believe she made GREAT STEPS of making REALLY a new life in Prague and achieve goals , I will say it plain and simple , she really tried to become a western way of life person and abandon the deep far east culture and traditions . She met a guy , she wanted to open her apartment and make new connections , pfff , she was even ready to get a new roommate … BUT … it all collapsed within some months … 

And where are we know ? Exactly at the same point when RLC shut down in Russia . Leora , Paul and The Dog doing EXACTLY THE SAME , LIVING EXACTLY THE SAME , nearly 4,5 years after . No Czech language speaking ( despite taking courses together at a period ) , no friends , NOTHING .. SAME SHIT , DIFFERENT YEAR ( and location ). 

Leora and Paul for RLC = GOLD

Leora and Paul as two human beings in life = DISASTER 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Kinda scummy of Paul.  At first I thought it wasn't him but a Martian who took on his life form as he was being romantic and kissy-kissy with Leora.  But it only took 30 seconds for his true colors to show.

...and she doesn't mind one bit. Leora is so wanting love and attention from numbnuts that she will do anything for him - especially when it comes to sex because his libido is so low (she doesn't know when the next time he'll be amorous).

There are times I would like to wack him across the head with a frying pan.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I always supported Paul.  Thought he was oblivious but not a bad guy. No longer think that. He's either selfish, retarded or inconsiderate or all of the above. If I were younger man and had a relationship with a gal like Leora she would want for nothing, have everything, her own car, a nice house, an allowance and a family. I'd work my ass off trying to raise her station in life. She gives all and gets squat other than her lowest of low expectations, which Paul is somehow able to meet.

After nearly 11 years I am revolted. I'm revolted at Paul's entitlement and I'm revolted at Leora, the babe, selling herself so cheap. No wonder her Dad doesn't care for Paul.

Can't even feel sorry for Leora because she wants nothing in life and Paul provides exactly that - SWEET FUCK ALL. No actual love as most of us know it, give it and receive it. The sex is pathetic so the only sex Leora enjoys is masturbation mainly for her fans and her own good orgasms. This really is a dead life couple. For me, the immeasurable dislike for Paul hopes that the end of this apartment can't come fast enough and then the just as useless emoji scum can follow their loves away from here. The term "cum bucket" does apply to Leora by seeing how Paul treats Leora after she works his cock for his creamy white sour cream milk.

Here's my question to Leora -    Dorothy No GIF - Dorothy No Brain - Discover & Share GIFs

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Wednesday for everyone 

08/11/2023 08/November /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano 

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Like I said, I wouldn’t gamble on it . 🙄

It would have been better if I had been wrong. She looked stunning whilst doing the housework but in one foul swoop she has to appease the Neanderthal and revert to his basic demands....Night Lights and and a limp cock rubbed round her face by a limp brained arsehole......What a no good lousy sack of shit he is and what a pitiful weak subservient woman of low esteem she has become. He has drained the life blood out of her.

What a waste of a life !

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2