Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #44

Pete1960

40 minutes ago, scutus said:

How is it that you did not let your, 19 months of working continuously, interfere with your long maunderings, that were posted, during that period of time?

Just asking !!😁

🐌🐌C🐌🐌🐌🐌U🐌🐌🐌🐌N🐌🐌🐌🐌T🐌🐌🐌🐌!🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌🐌

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

For what it is worth. I heard Leora mention to Paul a couple of days ago, after her having just finished checking the CamCap's posts. 

That, will i am a fool's "alter ego", has recently gone batty. Hmmm! that must have something to do the "alter ego's" avatar !   🤣

It seems that his recent post confirms that fact !!!😁

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

For what it is worth. I heard Leora mention to Paul a couple of days ago, after her having just finished checking the CamCap's posts. 

That, will i am a fool's "alter ego", has recently gone batty. Hmmm! that must have something to do the "alter ego's" avatar !   🤣

It seems that his recent post confirms that fact !!!😁

Interesting.  Thanks for sharing

55 minutes ago, scutus said:

How is it that you did not let your, 19 months of working continuously, interfere with your long maunderings, that were posted, during that period of time?

Just asking !!😁

HE SPEAKS 😂🤣😂🤣 Welcome back to the forum , you have been greatly missed by friends and foes 😆 .. The topic isn’t about ddhm but for Leora and Paul , do you maybe have any comment regarding the developments of your BELOVED QUEEN and HER KING ? A whole forum IS EXPECTING to listen ( read )  an opinion from one of the oldest ( both in age and years in the forum ) loyal , faithful and dedicated Leora fans . 

Please proceed , we are waiting of your opinion ( if you have one ) . 

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

I heard Leora mention to Paul a couple of days ago, after her having just finished checking the CamCap's posts.

Hey, Leora, you've stepped it up recently. Some of us have noticed. Really enjoy a Cam 7 close up or a naked under your long winter coat balcony bate and watch you try to keep the visible feelings in from the neighbors..  That would be epic!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1