Martina & Alberto - 2023 #14

Noldus

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Nothing really was between them.  They were brought up in a culture akin to "sex positivism" where sex is just sex.  The fact that this separation is happening at such a low emotional level is perhaps the best evidence of all that this was nothing more than FWB from the very beginning.  It's almost like they are completing this life phase on their resumes (cv's):

Jan 2017 to Nov 2023:   Internet Actor, learned to fuck on cam to make rent and salary

Nov 2023 - Present:  Tour Guide (or Gardener on Alberto's CV).

During an interview: 
"Prove to us how you have any special skills?"

Martina: 
"See here on the net, all the videos and photos made with several people and all the reactions I've had on the forum following all my scenarios I've designed. It proves that I have a talent for maintaining all types of customer relations and keeping them interested in the company."

3 minutes ago, Francisq1 said:

Pas si sur, je n'ai pas l'impression qu'il soit tres amoureux de sa nouvelle amie.

personne ne sait ce qu'il a dans la tête, en tout cas, c'est un arrangement parfait, elle a un logement gratuit et ils peuvent baiser pour des euros !

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

MERCI MARTINE 

GRACIAS MARTINA 

ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΟΥΜΕ ΜΑΡΤΙΝΑ 

UN DES MEILLEURS MOMENTS DE JAMAIS, ÉMOTIONNEL, VRAI, DU COEUR 

MARTINE ❤️ 

Je seconde : un moment émotif pour tous !  Martina j'ai été ton follower, pas ton hater ! 😘❤️

5 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

During an interview: 
"Prove to us how you have any special skills?"

Martina: 
"See here on the net, all the videos and photos made with several people and all the reactions I've had on the forum following all my scenarios I've designed. It proves that I have a talent for maintaining all types of customer relations and keeping them interested in the company."

Next question:   Have you ever tried to overcome a challenge and come up short?

Martina:  Did you SEE me trying for 7 years to get Alberto to make me cum???

(OK this is cruel but I can't stop giggling over this)

There’s not a better moment in my humble opinion that a tenant APPRECIATES , RESPECTS and ADDRESSES THE PEOPLE who have been with her for the last 7 YEARS AND GAVE HER this life , with all ups , with all downs , BUT MOST OF ALL , WE TRUEEEEEELY NEED TO APLLAUSE THIS WOMAN because she SHARED HER LIFE with smiles and tears and she WAS DEDICATED for this job . 

HIGHLIGHT , she makes Spanish and English , AND , fantastic saying “ to all my fans , my haters and followers  “ , THIS IS REALLY ONE OF THE BEST MOMENTS EVER , Martina is THE FIRST LONG TERM TENANT that leaves the cameras ON HER OWN TERMS and decision and NOT BECAUSE of the RLC POWER OFF in Russia . This makes it a unique , amazing and wonderful experience , this shows that RLC IS MUCH MORE than ASS , TITS and PUSSY , it is REAL LIFE … 

And , whoever STILL SPEAKS ABOUT ACTORS , I hope Martina showed intermediately the middle finger with that today 😂🤣 . I hope this is a moment that RLC archives and shows to the future for future long term tenants HOW YOU SAY GOODBYE with respect and honor and proud of being part of that . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2